- Regular Price$55
Today's Dallas / Fort Worth Deal
$8 for 2 admission tickets to Taste of Dallas, July 13-15th
Time Remaining00:00:00 -253726695
Taste of Dallas(214) 670-8400 | Website
Dallas1121 First Avenue
Dallas , TX 75210
- Food, wine, beer and spirit sampling.
- Cafe Brazil, Clay Pit, The Cake Ball Company, Dick's Last Resort, Texas de Brazil, Joe's Crab Shack, Marble Slab Creamery are just a few of the restaurants attending this year's event.
- Top chefs, restaurants, artists, kid activities and bands.
- Culinary Marketplace includes cookware, spices, cutlery, homemade olive oils, one-of-a-kind sauces, jams, and so much more.
- Children under 12 are free.
- Proceeds from the event benefit the American Heart Association.
- Expires 7/15/2012.
- Voucher cannot be redeemed until the day after deal closes.
- May buy unlimited vouchers.
- Pets are not permitted at the event.
- Coolers, picnic baskets, carry-ins of any type, outside food or beverages not permitted at the event.
- Scooters, skateboards, or inline skates are not permitted.
- Valid for one day of the 3-day event, July 13-15.
- See the fine print that applies to all deals.
The best way to get a taste for Dallas is to go to Taste of Dallas. There you'll find food, wine, beer, and spirit sampling; music stage; a culinary marketplace; an artist enclave; Taste of Dallas sports and Kids' Taste Town. And with today's Voice Daily Deals, you and a friend can attend one day of this three-day event for only $8, a $16 value.
The best chefs, restaurants, artists, kids' activities, and bands in North Texas are all gearing up for the big event at Dallas' own Fair Park July 13-15. Be sure to come hungry and thirsty because you are going to want to try it all. And don't forget to visit the Culinary Marketplace while you're there, where you'll find cookware, spices, cutlery, homemade olive oils, one-of-a-kind sauces, jams, and so much more.
And don't even think about leaving the kids at home for this event because the Kids' Taste Town is packed with fun things for the junior set, including bounce houses, giant slides, interactive games, meet and greets with their favorite characters, balloon artists, magicians, and jugglers.
Don't miss the chance to try out menus you've always wanted to sample from; enjoy regional cuisine; learn how to make delicious cocktails; and maybe even steal a secret or two from a seasoned chef. However you decide to spend your time at Taste of Dallas, you are sure to get a taste of Dallas.Proceeds from the event benefit the American Heart Association.
Questions about this deal Question about the Deal? Ask it here.
Discover Deals on the Go!
View in App Store »
iPhone App now
More Local Offers
Feature Your Business
VOICE Daily Deals is a fantastic way to bring your business exactly what every business needs: more customers!
Let us show you how easy it is to reach an entirely new audience AND all of their friends.
Looking For Another City?
VOICE Daily Deals has partnered with Voice Media Group and will soon provide our "Daily Deals" in many new markets around the country. Sign up now for great deals and we'll send you the VOICE Daily Deal as soon as we launch in each location.
How It Works
VOICE Daily Deals works like this: Everyday, we e-mail you one terrific deal on the best events and places in your city. If you're interested, you buy the deal. If you're not, you don't.
Sign up now and receive a daily opportunity to save big on big fun in your city.