- Regular Price$70
Today's St. Louis Deal
$40 for a night at the ballpark with The Salvation Army
Time Remaining00:00:00 -43940025
Salvation Army Night at the Ballpark(314) 646-3061 | Website
St. LouisBroadway & Poplar St.
St. Louis, MO 63102
- In one of the most in-demand games of the season, watch the Cardinals take on the Cubs August 10th with The Salvation Army!
- You can see the game for only $40 (tickets originally $91.80). If you get your tickets through us you skip the service fees!
- “Win on and off the field” by texting #MyCards to 80888, July 15-Aug.9, to donate $10 to The Salvation Army here in St. Louis.
- Expires 8/10/2013.
- Voucher cannot be redeemed until the day after deal closes.
- May purchase up to 10 vouchers.
- Tickets must be picked up from The Salvation Army Headquarters at 1130 Hampton Ave. St. Louis, MO. 63139.
- Limited quantities available.
- Valid for Cardinals vs. Cubs game on August 10, 2013 only.
- See the fine print that applies to all deals.
Questions about this deal Question about the Deal? Ask it here.
Discover Deals on the Go!
View in App Store »
iPhone App now
More Local Offers
$49 for two-nights in any US city plus airfare credit or dinnerView
95:26:15 left 343575
$35 for Bicycle Tune-Up at Big Shark or Urban SharkView
95:26:15 left 343575
Feature Your Business
VOICE Daily Deals is a fantastic way to bring your business exactly what every business needs: more customers!
Let us show you how easy it is to reach an entirely new audience AND all of their friends.
Looking For Another City?
VOICE Daily Deals has partnered with Voice Media Group and will soon provide our "Daily Deals" in many new markets around the country. Sign up now for great deals and we'll send you the VOICE Daily Deal as soon as we launch in each location.
How It Works
VOICE Daily Deals works like this: Everyday, we e-mail you one terrific deal on the best events and places in your city. If you're interested, you buy the deal. If you're not, you don't.
Sign up now and receive a daily opportunity to save big on big fun in your city.