$35 for 2 Night Stay at the Riviera Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas, Las Vegas Bite Card and a free $50 Restaurant.com Gift Card - Room Tax included
- Regular Price$239
Today's New York Deal
$37 for one admission to the 5k Rebel Race
Time Remaining00:00:00 -65475623
Rebel Race(484) 450-6410 | Website
- 5K race offers 3.1 miles of climbing, leaping, crawling and mud-navigating fun.
- Camping is available for those who want to experience the full party, which begins on July 20 at 6:00 pm and doesn't end until July 22 at noon.
- You get:
- Rebel sports sack pack
- Rebel t-shirt
- 1 free beer (for runners age 21 and older)
- Chip timer
- Finisher medal
- Live entertainment
- Weekend-long party (bbq and more beer will be for sale)
- Tons of new friends covered in mud that are just as crazy as you are!
- Rebel trophy & prize if you win an award
- What to bring:
- Your photo ID which is required at check-in and also if you plan on buying beer
- Money for additional beer, food, gear, and activities after the race
- Extra clothes, sneakers, and a towel to wipe off with after being hosed down because there's no doubt you'll be muddy
- Rebel attitude & bad-ass costume
- Expires 7/18/2012.
- Voucher cannot be redeemed until the day after deal closes.
- May buy unlimited vouchers.
- Registration must be completed online by 11:59pm on 7/18/12.
- The race is on Saturday July 21, 2012 and held at Cousins Paintball in New Windsor, New York.
- Available to ages 11 and up.
- See the fine print that applies to all deals.
In school, being called a rebel was a bad thing and often meant long detention stays, extra homework and an earful from your parents when you finally got home. However, as an adult, rebellion in the workplace is synonymous with free-thinker and innovator, not trouble-causer. So, fly your rebel flag high and celebrate doing things a little differently with today's deal of entry into 5K's of insanity at the Rebel Race on Saturday, July 21, a $75 value, for just $37.
Held in New Windsor, New York, the Rebel Race will offer 3.1 miles of climbing, leaping, crawling and mud-navigating for the most intense 5K you will ever experience. Obstacles include the Sergeant's Sprint, Hay Dude pyramid climb, Spider Web, The Great Wall of the Rebel Race, Hell at the (mud-made) Himalaya, Lunatic Lagoon, Ninja Turtle Sewer, Military Mud Pit and much more. Should you survive the course, victory will come in the shape of a free beer (21 and up only) no matter how you place, a Rebel Sports Sack Pack, Rebel t-shirt and finisher medal. Trophies and prizes will be awarded to the top finishers in a variety of categories and the event will culminate with a week-end long barbecue with evening fireworks.
Questions about this deal Question about the Deal? Ask it here.
Well, no one's posted any questions, but you could be the first by asking a question below.
Discover Deals on the Go!
View in App Store »
iPhone App now
Feature Your Business
VOICE Daily Deals is a fantastic way to bring your business exactly what every business needs: more customers!
Let us show you how easy it is to reach an entirely new audience AND all of their friends.
Looking For Another City?
VOICE Daily Deals has partnered with Voice Media Group and will soon provide our "Daily Deals" in many new markets around the country. Sign up now for great deals and we'll send you the VOICE Daily Deal as soon as we launch in each location.
How It Works
VOICE Daily Deals works like this: Everyday, we e-mail you one terrific deal on the best events and places in your city. If you're interested, you buy the deal. If you're not, you don't.
Sign up now and receive a daily opportunity to save big on big fun in your city.