- Regular Price$229
Today's New York Deal
$10 for $20 in food & drink at Singapura
Time Remaining00:00:00 -164634800
Singapura(212) 684-6842 | Website
New York106 Lexington Avenue
New York, NY 10016
- The state of Singapura, or the modern city Sinagapore, is a melting pot of Thai, Chinese and Malaysian and Indian cultures.
- Singapura presents a menu of multi-cultural flavors which draw from the legacy and cooking methods of housewives, private homes and hawker food stalls.
- Yelpers gave this eclectic, beautifully decorated eatery four stars and were especially impressed with the freshness of its provisions and large portions.
- Pan-Asian favorites include the fresh steamed tilapia with ginger and vegetables, sweet corn soup with garlic and scallions, tom yum soup, cauliflower Manchurian, Hakka fried rice, roti telur and green shrimp.
- Kitchen open until 10:30pm.
- Expires 10/3/2012.
- Voucher cannot be redeemed until the day after deal closes.
- May buy unlimited vouchers.
- One per person, per visit.
- Valid for dinner only.
- Valid for dine-in only.
- Must call to make a reservation.
- Tax and tip not included.
- Valid for Monday-Thursday.
- See the fine print that applies to all deals.
In Singapore, it is illegal to go bungee jumping and if you are caught littering more that three times, you will have to spend a Sunday cleaning up the streets wearing a sign that says, "I am a litterer." If the laws are simply too strict for you to stick to, get a Singaporean culinary experience on your home turf with Singapura. Dine at this multi-cultural eatery for a fraction of the airfare to reach all these countries with today's deal of $20 worth of food and drink for just $10.
Reflecting the melting pot that is modern Singapore, Singapura offers a menu of multi-cultural flavors with Malaysian, Thai and Hakka Chinese influences that draw from the legacy and cooking methods of housewives, private homes and hawker food stalls. Pan-Asian favorites include the fresh steamed tilapia with ginger and vegetables, sweet corn soup with garlic and scallions, tom yum soup, cauliflower Manchurian, Hakka fried rice, roti telur and green shrimp. Yelpers gave this eclectic, beautifully decorated eatery four stars and were especially impressed with the freshness of its provisions and large portions.
Located in the Flatiron District, Singapura is open Monday through Saturday from 11:30 a.m.-10:30 p.m. and Sunday from 11:30 a.m.-10:00 p.m., but today's deal is valid for dinner only, Monday through Thursday. Reservations are required and can be made by calling 212-684-6842. Treat your palate to a flavorful mélange of cuisines at the worldly Singapura.
Click here to read reviews on Yelp!
Questions about this deal Question about the Deal? Ask it here.
Well, no one's posted any questions, but you could be the first by asking a question below.
Discover Deals on the Go!
View in App Store »
iPhone App now
More Local Offers
Feature Your Business
VOICE Daily Deals is a fantastic way to bring your business exactly what every business needs: more customers!
Let us show you how easy it is to reach an entirely new audience AND all of their friends.
Looking For Another City?
VOICE Daily Deals has partnered with Voice Media Group and will soon provide our "Daily Deals" in many new markets around the country. Sign up now for great deals and we'll send you the VOICE Daily Deal as soon as we launch in each location.
How It Works
VOICE Daily Deals works like this: Everyday, we e-mail you one terrific deal on the best events and places in your city. If you're interested, you buy the deal. If you're not, you don't.
Sign up now and receive a daily opportunity to save big on big fun in your city.