Today's New York Deal
Half Off General or VIP Admission to The Spirits of Mexico Festival
Time Remaining66:36:48 239808
The Spirits of Mexico Festival(646) 432-4000 | Website
New YorkAstor Center - 399 Lafayette St.
New York, NY 10003
- Choose at checkout: $32 for GA or $42 for VIP.
- THE SPIRITS OF MEXICO FESTIVAL TO KICK-OFF 2013 NATIONAL TOUR IN THE BIG APPLE.
- The oldest, largest and most comprehensive celebration of agave-based spirits in North America, the Spirits of Mexico Festival, will begin its 2013 national tour at Astor Center in New York City May 29.
- Guests will have the opportunity to sample dozens of signature styles of spirits produced in Mexico, attend seminars and sample Agave NY’s signature cuisine.
- New York City is the Spirits of Mexico’s first stop, before it travels to Chicago in June and San Diego in September. The hottest cocktails in NYC will be showcased and judged by award-winning mixologists and other experts in the beverage industry in the Spirits of Mexico Cocktail Challenge. Many world-renowned master distillers, authors, brand ambassadors, and mixologists and blenders will be in attendance as they educate the spirits consumer about the art of distillery as well as share their secrets of making the perfect tequila drink.
- See The Spirits of Mexico Festival's Kick-Off Video!
- Expires 5/29/2013.
- Voucher cannot be redeemed until the day after deal closes.
- 21+ plus event only.
- Bring your voucher to Will Call. This is your ticket.
- Event held on Wednesday, May 29, 2013, from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- See the fine print that applies to all deals.
VIP ticket holders will receive:
-Gift Bags (first 50 VIPs), sponsored by Suerte Tequila
-2 Seminars hosted respectively by Mezcal From Oaxaca and Milagro Tequila
-Admittance to After Party at Agave NY sponsored by Olmeca Altos Tequila
Special guests include:
Dale DeGroff, Founding President of The Museum of the American Cocktail.
Junior Merino, President of the Liquid Chef, Inc.
Gregg Glaser, Publisher, Modern Distillery Age tasting panel co-host.
Milagro Tequila Ambassador Jaime Salas.
Jonathan Forester, Distiller and Spirits Consultant.
Tom Conti, member of the tasting panels for Modern Distillery Age, Modern Brewery Age and Yankee Brew News.
Chris Conti, member of the Modern Distiller Age tasting panel.
Phil Simpson, member of the tasting panels for Modern Distillery Age, Modern Brewery Age and Yankee Brew News.
Violeta Garcia, Zachy’s Wine and Liquor.
Dave Schmier, Owner, Director IndieSpiritsExpo.com.
Michael Anstendig, Contributing Editor Modern Distillery Age.
Renzo Kian-Kubota, Artisan Beer Specialist, Harry&rsq uo;s Wines & Liquors.
Ian Williams, Author, Tequila: A Global History.
John Henry, Spirits Entrepreneur of luxury brands.
Joshua Wortman, Beverage Director, Anejo NYC.
Questions about this deal Question about the Deal? Ask it here.
Well, no one's posted any questions, but you could be the first by asking a question below.
Discover Deals on the Go!
View in App Store »
iPhone App now
More Local Offers
$12 Admission to Ted Greenberg's The Complete PerformerView
258:36:48 left 931008
Feature Your Business
VOICE Daily Deals is a fantastic way to bring your business exactly what every business needs: more customers!
Let us show you how easy it is to reach an entirely new audience AND all of their friends.
Looking For Another City?
VOICE Daily Deals has partnered with Voice Media Group and will soon provide our "Daily Deals" in many new markets around the country. Sign up now for great deals and we'll send you the VOICE Daily Deal as soon as we launch in each location.
How It Works
VOICE Daily Deals works like this: Everyday, we e-mail you one terrific deal on the best events and places in your city. If you're interested, you buy the deal. If you're not, you don't.
Sign up now and receive a daily opportunity to save big on big fun in your city.