$12 for GA tickets to City Pages Best of Twin Cities Party on April 28th at International Market Square
- Regular Price$25
Today's Minneapolis / St. Paul Deal
$14 for One General Admission Ticket to A Don't Hug Me Christmas Carol at New Century Theatre
Time Remaining00:00:00 -87587307
Don't Hug Me(612) 455-9501 | Website
Minneapolis615 Hennepin Avenue
Minneapolis, MN 55403
- A holiday musical comedy for the whole family!
- Back in Minneapolis for its 7th year!
- Critically acclaimed performance. Sold out every show the past 6 Decembers!
- Inside City Center down the hall from Marriott.
- Expires 1/5/2014.
- Voucher cannot be redeemed until the day after deal closes.
- Limited quantity available.
- Subject to availability.
- Available for all shows – 37 shows available to choose from – between November 22nd and January 5th 2014.
- Must call 612-455-9503 to reserve seats. Please, no walk ups. Because shows will sell out, Don't Hug Me cannot accommodate walk ups with Daily Deal voucher.Call 612-455-9501 to secure which show you want to go to and exchange daily deal for ticket at will call.
- Once reservations are made, exchange daily deal for ticket day of the show at Will Call.
- See the fine print that applies to all deals.
It's Christmas Eve in Bunyan Bay, Minnesota and cantankerous bar owner Gunner Johnson gets in an argument with his wife, Clara, tells her he's skipping Christmas, he storms out of the bar, goes snowmobiling across the lake, falls through the ice, and goes into a coma. He comes back in his dream where he's visited by folk legend, Sven Yorgensen, who plays the ghost of Christmas past, present, and future. Sven takes Gunner (Scrooge) on a journey similar to that in Charles Dickens' "A Christmas Carol" only very different. Will Gunner come out of his coma and find redemption with Clara at The Bunyan? Find out.
Featuring 17 original songs including: "Gramma Cut the Christmas Cheese," "Gunner Fell Into an Ice Hole," "The Wheel is Turnin' but the Hamster is Dead," "I Love You More Than Football," "Stuck in a Chimney," "The Bunyan Beguine," "I'd Rather be Naughty" and more.
"THERE WERE TEARS IN MY EYES WITH LAUGHTER!"
- The Ticket Stub
- KCLA Radio
"GO SEE IT!"
- Tom Barnard, KQRS
"NON-STOP LAUGHS…I LOVED IT!"
- Los Angeles Scene
"A CROWD-PLEASING HOLIDAY HOOT!"
- Tolucan Times
Questions about this deal Question about the Deal? Ask it here.
Well, no one's posted any questions, but you could be the first by asking a question below.
Discover Deals on the Go!
View in App Store »
iPhone App now
More Local Offers
Feature Your Business
VOICE Daily Deals is a fantastic way to bring your business exactly what every business needs: more customers!
Let us show you how easy it is to reach an entirely new audience AND all of their friends.
Looking For Another City?
VOICE Daily Deals has partnered with Voice Media Group and will soon provide our "Daily Deals" in many new markets around the country. Sign up now for great deals and we'll send you the VOICE Daily Deal as soon as we launch in each location.
How It Works
VOICE Daily Deals works like this: Everyday, we e-mail you one terrific deal on the best events and places in your city. If you're interested, you buy the deal. If you're not, you don't.
Sign up now and receive a daily opportunity to save big on big fun in your city.