- Regular Price$50
Today's Miami Deal
$19 for $40 worth of food and drinks at the Lost and Found Saloon
Time Remaining00:00:00 -27130892
Lost and Found Saloon(305) 576-1008 | Website
Miami185 NW 36th St.
Miami, FL 33127
- Delicious Southwest/Western style food.
- Best of Miami Winner 2008 for Best Cookies.
- Great craft beer and wine selection.
- Located in the heart of Wynwood's Art & Design District.
- Expires 1/4/2014.
- Voucher cannot be redeemed until the day after deal closes.
- One per person per visit.
- Must present voucher before placing your order.
- Not to be combined with any other coupons, promotions, specials or other discounted offers.
- See the fine print that applies to all deals.
Read Yelp reviews here
Read Voice Places reviews here
Read Urbanspoon reviews here
Questions about this deal Question about the Deal? Ask it here.
Well, no one's posted any questions, but you could be the first by asking a question below.
Discover Deals on the Go!
View in App Store »
iPhone App now
More Local Offers
Half off GA & VIP Tickets to Octoberfest Miami at Marlins ParkView
167:38:28 left 603508
$35 for 2 nights at the Circus Circus Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas, Las Vegas BITE Card and a $50 Restaurant.com gift card - Room Tax included-View
887:38:28 left 3195508
Feature Your Business
VOICE Daily Deals is a fantastic way to bring your business exactly what every business needs: more customers!
Let us show you how easy it is to reach an entirely new audience AND all of their friends.
Looking For Another City?
VOICE Daily Deals has partnered with Voice Media Group and will soon provide our "Daily Deals" in many new markets around the country. Sign up now for great deals and we'll send you the VOICE Daily Deal as soon as we launch in each location.
How It Works
VOICE Daily Deals works like this: Everyday, we e-mail you one terrific deal on the best events and places in your city. If you're interested, you buy the deal. If you're not, you don't.
Sign up now and receive a daily opportunity to save big on big fun in your city.