Today's Los Angeles Deal
$14 General Admission ticket to a Yuletide Cinema screening
Time Remaining3:16:14 11774
Yuletide Cinema at the Historic Palace Theatre(323) 254-5068 | Website
Historic Palace Theatre630 S. Broadway
Los Angeles, CA 90014
- Choose at checkout:
A Christmas Story on Sat. Dec. 6th at 4:30pm
Elf on Sat Dec. 6th at 8:30pm
The Princess Bride on Sat. Dec. 13th at 8:00pm
- On December 6th: free photo ops w/ Santa for young and not-so-young alike + free naughty or nice assessment station by real live Elves.
- Special appearance on Sat. Dec. 13th from star of The Princess Bride, Cary Elwes, who will be doing a Q&A before the movie and signing copies of his new book, As You Wish.
- All screenings held at the famed Historic Palace Theatre, built in 1911 and restored in 2011.
- Adults-only refreshment area for those 21 with wine and eggnog available.
- Sing-along to stop animation holiday classic before movie.
- Expires 12/3/2014.
- Voucher cannot be redeemed until the day after deal closes.
- Must redeem your VOICE Daily Deal voucher online via the "Buy Tickets" links at www.streetfoodcinema.com by 11:59PM on Wednesday, December 3rd.
- Valid for General Admission ticket only.
- All seating first-come, first-serve.
- No outside food or beverages.
- Parking and concessions not included.
A Christmas Story - Saturday, December 6th - Doors at 3PM, Screening at 4:30PM.
- The Princess Bride - Saturday, December 13th - Doors at 6PM, Screening at 8PM.
Elf - Saturday, December 6th - Doors at 6:30PM, Screening at 8:30PM.
Santa will only be appearing on Sat. Dec. 6th.
- All General Admission seating first-come, first-serve.
- See the fine print that applies to all deals.
INTRODUCING: YULETIDE CINEMA AT THE HISTORIC PALACE THEATRE!
A special holiday event from the producers of Street Food Cinema.
Tis the season! Have an immersive holiday experience at YULETIDE CINEMA featuring an assortment of fa la la festivities, two hilarious Christmas classics and one inconceivably great movie at the luxurious and historic Downtown Palace Theater in Los Angeles where Houdini himself once performed! Stand in awe under the 100 year old frescos surrounding you and get your Christmas groove on! Yuletide tradition is in the air on December 6th with two different events in one day with their jolly guest... Santa Claus joining them for a special matinee of the classic A CHRISTMAS STORY and an evening presentation of ELF! On December 13th, it's the holidays "as you wish" with special guest Cary Elwes "Westley" and THE PRINCESS BRIDE.
Before each film, there's so much to see and do...Are you on Santa's list this year? Well, you'll know for sure at the North Pole station where the irreverent Elves can check Santa's big book to see if you'll get your "naughty" certificate or your "nice" report card. Explore and indulge in holiday sweets and savory treats like delicious gourmet popcorn from Dakota's Pop Parlor, holiday sausages by Doghaus, mulled wine, roasted chestnuts and more! Wear your ugliest Christmas sweater or your sexiest onesie and special treats wait! Need a more adult moment? Then grab a glass of wine or eggnog up in the adults only refreshment area. Sugarplum wishes and good tidings everywhere. Come one, come all, to the ultimate holiday event of all!
ABOUT THE PALACE THEATRE:
With its beautifully preserved architecture and decor modeled after the opera houses of 17th Century Europe, the Palace Theatre is one of the most grand, historical movie theatres in Los Angeles.Built in 1911, The Palace Theatre was originally known as the Orpheum, the third Los Angeles home of the Orpheum Vaudeville circuit, and featured the very best in vaudeville including such luminaries as Harry Houdini, the Marx Brothers, Sarah Bernhart, Al Jolson, Jack Benny and W. C. Fields. Renamed the Palace Theatre in 1926, it became one of several movie palaces in downtown Los Angeles during the Golden Age of Hollywood. In 2011, the Palace Theatre celebrated its 100th birthday, following a $1 million restoration, preserving and restoring the original architecture and décor. It is the oldest remaining Orpheum theatre in the country.
SHARE THE EXPERIENCE: Want to know what Street Food Cinema is like? Check out their event VIDEOS.
STAY IN THE LOOP: Be the first to know. For the newest news and updates, follow them on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter!
Questions about this deal Question about the Deal? Ask it here.
Well, no one's posted any questions, but you could be the first by asking a question below.
Discover Deals on the Go!
View in App Store »
iPhone App now
Feature Your Business
VOICE Daily Deals is a fantastic way to bring your business exactly what every business needs: more customers!
Let us show you how easy it is to reach an entirely new audience AND all of their friends.
Looking For Another City?
VOICE Daily Deals has partnered with Voice Media Group and will soon provide our "Daily Deals" in many new markets around the country. Sign up now for great deals and we'll send you the VOICE Daily Deal as soon as we launch in each location.
How It Works
VOICE Daily Deals works like this: Everyday, we e-mail you one terrific deal on the best events and places in your city. If you're interested, you buy the deal. If you're not, you don't.
Sign up now and receive a daily opportunity to save big on big fun in your city.