- Regular Price$85
Today's Denver / Boulder Deal
$7 for $15 of food & drinks at The Hawt Dog & Sausage Eatery
Time Remaining00:00:00 -136309912
The Hawt Dog & Sausage Eatery(303) 355-4298 | Website
Denver3030 E. 2nd Ave. #201
Denver, CO 80206
- Hawt Dogs are not merely cooked and thrown into a bun, but rather grilled, stuffed with incredible flavorings and rolled in fresh dough from City Bakery before being baked.
- Sausages, brats and dogs are mostly procured from Tonali's Meats and Continental Sausage and available in many varieties.
- Doll up your dog with toppings like shave pastrami, sweet and hot slaw, gorgonzola, house-made sauces and more.
- These edible pups pack a punch in the spice department and the joint provides a cool ambience that welcomes patrons to hang a while.
- Read a Westword review here.
- Expires 9/28/2012.
- Voucher cannot be redeemed until the day after deal closes.
- May buy unlimited vouchers.
- One per person, per visit.
- Valid for dine-in only.
- See the fine print that applies to all deals.
With the Fourth of July just around the corner, you may find yourself with a hankering for a certain American classic, but don’t give in to the glowing refrigerated section at the grocery store or else you risk angering your taste buds. Cure your cravings without a revolt with the revolutionary wrappers, Hawt Dog & Sausage Eatery. Get these updated dogs the American way—half price—with today’s deal of $15 worth of Hawt Dog eats for just $7.
This unique eatery is monikered “hawt” instead of “hot” because these edible pups pack a punch in the spice department and the joint provides a cool ambience that welcomes patrons to hang a while. Hawt Dogs differ from your run-of-the-mill frankfurters in that they are not merely cooked and thrown into a bun, but rather grilled, stuffed with incredible flavorings and rolled in fresh dough from City Bakery before being baked. Sausages, brats and dogs, mostly procured from Tonali's Meats and Continental Sausage, are available in varieties like spicy andoille, chicken with apple and garlic, Santa Fe turkey, smoked buffalo cheddar and jalapeno, Avalanche ale, classic Hebrew National and more. Doll up your dog with toppings like shave pastrami, sweet and hot slaw, gorgonzola, house-made sauces and more.
Click here to read reviews on Yelp!
Questions about this deal Question about the Deal? Ask it here.
Well, no one's posted any questions, but you could be the first by asking a question below.
Discover Deals on the Go!
View in App Store »
iPhone App now
More Local Offers
$43 for GA ticket to Kevin Larson Presents 8th Paranormal Palace Halloween PartyView
104:08:08 left 374888
$15 for $35 worth of dry cleaning services at Carousel CleanersView
272:08:08 left 979688
Feature Your Business
VOICE Daily Deals is a fantastic way to bring your business exactly what every business needs: more customers!
Let us show you how easy it is to reach an entirely new audience AND all of their friends.
Looking For Another City?
VOICE Daily Deals has partnered with Voice Media Group and will soon provide our "Daily Deals" in many new markets around the country. Sign up now for great deals and we'll send you the VOICE Daily Deal as soon as we launch in each location.
How It Works
VOICE Daily Deals works like this: Everyday, we e-mail you one terrific deal on the best events and places in your city. If you're interested, you buy the deal. If you're not, you don't.
Sign up now and receive a daily opportunity to save big on big fun in your city.