Today's Denver / Boulder Deal
$25 for ticket to Dinner in White benefiting the CU Cancer Center
Time Remaining86:13:00 310380
Dinner in White Benefiting the CU Cancer Center| Website
Denver, CO 80203
- Avez-vous entendu? Have you heard? Denver’s favorite pop-up party returns Saturday, August 8 at 7 pm for its fifth year! Pack a picnic, dress in white, and wait for the secret location to be announced.
- Guests will enjoy a vintage carnival, signature cocktails, beer and wine, a Parisian-style marketplace and entertainment.
- Featuring keynote speaker, Joel Sartore, renowned National Geographic Photographer and “CBS Sunday Morning” contributor.
- Join us for a party with a purpose and support the CU Cancer Center at this year’s Dinner in White.
- Expires 8/8/2015.
- Voucher cannot be redeemed until the day after deal closes.
- May purchase and gift unlomited vouchers.
- Held on August 8, 2015 at 7pm! Location will be revealed the night of the event at 6pm via email, Facebook and Twitter.
- See the fine print that applies to all deals.
Questions about this deal Question about the Deal? Ask it here.
Well, no one's posted any questions, but you could be the first by asking a question below.
Discover Deals on the Go!
View in App Store »
iPhone App now
More Local Offers
$20 for ticket to Tinariwen at Gothic Theatre on August 12, 2015View
14:13:00 left 51180
Feature Your Business
VOICE Daily Deals is a fantastic way to bring your business exactly what every business needs: more customers!
Let us show you how easy it is to reach an entirely new audience AND all of their friends.
Looking For Another City?
VOICE Daily Deals has partnered with Voice Media Group and will soon provide our "Daily Deals" in many new markets around the country. Sign up now for great deals and we'll send you the VOICE Daily Deal as soon as we launch in each location.
How It Works
VOICE Daily Deals works like this: Everyday, we e-mail you one terrific deal on the best events and places in your city. If you're interested, you buy the deal. If you're not, you don't.
Sign up now and receive a daily opportunity to save big on big fun in your city.