- Regular Price$35
Today's Orange County Deal
$20 for a VIP weekend pass to Stan Lee's Comikaze 2012
Time Remaining00:00:00 -104131695
Stan Lee's Comikaze Expo 2012(310) 739-2883 | Website
Los Angeles1201 South Figueroa Street
Los Angeles, CA 90015
- Expo for comics, gaming, sci-fi, gaming, fantasy, horror, pop culture and tattoos.
- Weekend pass is good for Saturday Sept 15 and Sunday Sept 16th.
- Also includes voucher for official Comikaze t-shirt for $10 (a $25 value), voucher for official Comikaze lithograph for $10 (a $89 value) and voucher for 50% off 1 of 5 Camilla D’Errico prints.
- 40,000 attendee turnout and with over 300 exhibitors last year!
- Guests of honor include Stan Lee, Elvira, Mistress of the Dark - host of Elviras and Peaches Horror Hunt and Comikaze's Mistress of the Board, Jhonen Vasquez - creator of Invader Zim, Johnny the Homicidal, Camilla d'Errico- internationally renowned contemporary painter, Image and Dark Horse comic artist, and video game character creator. And many more to be announced!
- Expires 9/16/2012.
- Voucher cannot be redeemed until the day after deal closes.
- May buy unlimited vouchers.
- One per person, per visit.
- Redeem voucher at door for admission to the event.
- Valid for both days of event: September 15 and 16.
- Your ID will get you discounts on Stan Lee's Comikaze merchandise, tickets from select vendors, a pack of official Stan Lee's Comikaze posters and stickers.
- See the fine print that applies to all deals.
Couldn't get tickets for that comic convention in San Diego? Well Stan Lee has your back, and you dont have to leave LA. Though you could spend many smelly hours molding plastic into an action figure with your facial features or slave away at the sewing machine making your very own spandex outfit, neither will get you closer to being an actual super hero. Whether you’re attempting to learn tricks of the super hero trade or just want more of your favorite comic book heroes, indulge your obsession at Stan Lee’s Comikaze Expo on September 15 and 16. See how the awesomeness multiplies with Stan Lee at the helm of this year’s expo with today’s deal of a VIP weekend pass, a $50 value, for just $20.
Last year’s debut had a staggering 40,000 attendee turnout and with over 300 exhibitors and a one-of-a-kind experience that won it LA Weekly’s Best of L.A. Best New Convention award. This year’s rendition promises to be just as exciting with an amazing line-up of attractions from vendors, exciting interactive contests, tons of celebrity autograph signings, the addition of movie screenings, star-filled panel sessions and gaming tournaments. Guests of honor include Elvira Mistress of the Dark, Jhonen Vasquez (Creator of Invader Zim and Johnny the Homicidal) and the internationally renowned contemporary painter, comic artist and video game creator Camilla d'Errico. Today’s deal gets you VIP access to both expo days as well as a $10 Comikaze t-shirt (regularly $25), an official Comikaze lithograph for $10 (regularly $89) and a voucher for 50% off one of five Camilla D’Errico prints.
The fantasy-inspired fest will be held at the Los Angeles Convention Center from 10:00am – 6:00pm on both days. Kids 12 and under will receive free admission. Join the revolution and have plenty of evidence of the victory with the VIP treatment at Stan Lee’s Comikaze Expo. Keep checking Comikaze.com for additional guest appearances. More and more of Stan's friends are signing on every day!
Check out pics from last year!
Questions about this deal Question about the Deal? Ask it here.
Well, no one's posted any questions, but you could be the first by asking a question below.
Discover Deals on the Go!
View in App Store »
iPhone App now
More Local Offers
$20 for GA ticket to Decadence tasting event at Hotel IrvineView
114:31:45 left 412305
Feature Your Business
VOICE Daily Deals is a fantastic way to bring your business exactly what every business needs: more customers!
Let us show you how easy it is to reach an entirely new audience AND all of their friends.
Looking For Another City?
VOICE Daily Deals has partnered with Voice Media Group and will soon provide our "Daily Deals" in many new markets around the country. Sign up now for great deals and we'll send you the VOICE Daily Deal as soon as we launch in each location.
How It Works
VOICE Daily Deals works like this: Everyday, we e-mail you one terrific deal on the best events and places in your city. If you're interested, you buy the deal. If you're not, you don't.
Sign up now and receive a daily opportunity to save big on big fun in your city.