- Regular Price$91
Today's Miami Deal
Over half off VIP and GA admission to the Keith Haring Art Exhibition
Time Remaining00:00:00 -6708603
Haring Miami(720) 771-0600 | Website
Miami4040 NE 2nd Ave
Miami, FL 33137
- Choose at checkout: $12 for GA (a $25 value) or $99 for VIP (a $250 value).
- Keith Haring, an artist and social activist whose work responded to the New York City street culture of the 1980s, is one of the most well-known and iconic artists of the 20th century.
- The museum level collection will feature over 200 pieces from Haring’s prolific career on display at The Moore Building in the Design District.
- VIP includes: Full premium open bar sponsored by Bacardi, and access to Veuve Clicquot's Mobile Champagne Lounge, an Airstream with an adjacent champagne lounge featuring complimentary bubbly.
- VIP Opening (March 6 - 7:30 - 10:30 PM): Food provided by celebrity chef Adrianne Calvo, featured on Food Network's "Chopped", as well as her weekly show on NBC. Complimentary show catalog.
- A portion of proceeds from the show will benefit Best Buddies Florida and Care Resource.
- Expires 3/10/2013.
- Voucher cannot be redeemed until the day after deal closes.
- No cash value.
- Offer is final sale and nonrefundable.
- No limit on tickets purchased.
- Exhibition held Thursday, March 6 - Sunday, March 10, 2013.
- General Admission valid for one day your choice, between March 7 - 10th. GA must select preferred date at checkout.
- VIP Admission ticket is valid for any and all days of the festival.
- Valid only for option chosen at checkout.
- May purchase multiple vouchers.
- See the fine print that applies to all deals.
Keith Haring was one of the last century's most iconic art world figures, whose work ranged from graffiti in New York's subways to pieces in some of the world's most important museums. A once-in-a-lifetime retrospective this spring at the Design District's Moore Building will be hosted by world renowned art collector Martin Margulies and Lee Schrager, and provides an opportunity for a singular look at Haring's work. The event will showcase more than 200 original pieces, including many from private collections that have never before been seen in public. The celebrated pop artist, who died in 1990 at the age of just 31, rose to fame with his graphic, thick-bordered human figures, which became some of the most recognizable symbols of Downtown New York's art scene in the ‘80s. The “Haring Miami” exhibition is the perfect chance to revisit some of the seminal works of the period, and to study Haring's long and enduring legacy.
March 6: 7:30 - 10:30 PM (VIP Opening Only)
March 7: 11 AM - 9 PM
March 8: 11 AM - 10 PM
March 9: 10 AM - 10 PM
March 10: 10 AM - 7 PM
Questions about this deal Question about the Deal? Ask it here.
Well, no one's posted any questions, but you could be the first by asking a question below.
Discover Deals on the Go!
View in App Store »
iPhone App now
More Local Offers
$45 for one VIP admission to the Burger, Beer and BBQ BashView
55:29:57 left 199797
$50 for VIP Admission to The Luxe Life Mansion PartyView
7:29:57 left 26997
Dave & Busters
$1 Tacos & $2 Corona Tuesdays; 1/2 Price WednesdaysView Coupon
Feature Your Business
VOICE Daily Deals is a fantastic way to bring your business exactly what every business needs: more customers!
Let us show you how easy it is to reach an entirely new audience AND all of their friends.
Looking For Another City?
VOICE Daily Deals has partnered with Voice Media Group and will soon provide our "Daily Deals" in many new markets around the country. Sign up now for great deals and we'll send you the VOICE Daily Deal as soon as we launch in each location.
How It Works
VOICE Daily Deals works like this: Everyday, we e-mail you one terrific deal on the best events and places in your city. If you're interested, you buy the deal. If you're not, you don't.
Sign up now and receive a daily opportunity to save big on big fun in your city.