- Regular Price$40
Today's St. Louis Deal
$25 for VIP admission to the RFT Music Showcase
Time Remaining00:00:00 -91258605
Riverfront Times(314) 754-5924 | Website
- Rub elbows with local band members while enjoying unlimited food and Live Music from 3pm - 10pm in the Palm Room at Flamingo Bowl.
- 4 drink tickets to enjoy wine, beer, and spirits.
- Exclusive access to 4 lanes of open bowling, and band lounge area in the Palm Room at Flamingo Bowl.
- Enjoy access to all venues with no cover including Lola, Side Bar, Lucas Park, Flamingo Bowl, Prime 1000, and more!
- Over 70 bands from 3pm - 2:30am on June 2, along Washington Ave.
- View a slideshow of The RFT Music Showcase 2011.
- Expires 6/2/2012.
- Voucher cannot be redeemed until the day after deal closes.
- May buy unlimited vouchers.
- Limited quantities available.
- VIP area open from 3pm - 10pm on June 2nd only. Wristband will permit access to all venues from 3pm - 2:30am.
- Must be 21 to access VIP area.
- Redeem printed voucher or iPhone voucher along with valid ID at Flamingo Bowl between 3pm - 9pm to receive your VIP wristband.
- See the fine print that applies to all deals.
Just because you couldn't make it with the big boys on the national music festival circuit, doesn't mean you have to subject yourself to the loneliness and one-dimensional sounds of your iPod. Prove to the world that a festival doesn't need to raise a rapper from the dead via hologram to be awesome with the locally-sourced Riverfront TimesMusic Showcase on Saturday, June 2. Join the biggest St. Louis music extravaganza of the year for a small fraction of other festivals' prices with today's deal of an all-access VIP wristband, which includes food and drink, a $55 value, for just $25.
Though the final schedule has yet to be announced, the RFT Music Showcase will be jam-packed with over 70 local bands, which will be announced periodically on www.rftmusic.com. The bands will be housed by establishments along Washington Ave. including Lola, Side Bar, Lucas Park, Flamingo Bowl, Prime 100, The Dubliner, Hair of the Dog, Smash Bar and more. The music stretches across 20 different genres to please all ears and introduce you to new up-and-coming acts. Today's deal gets you into all the venues as well as the outdoor stage throughout the entire festival as well as unlimited food from Flamingo Bowl all day and four drink tickets to enjoy wine, beer, and spirits from sponsors. You'll also get exclusive access to four lanes of open bowling and the band lounge area in the Palm Room at Flamingo Bowl. During the event, you will also have the opportunity to vote for your favorites via ballots in the 2012 RFT Music Awards.
The music extravaganza will occupy Washington Ave. between 9th and 15th Streets with most venues kicking off at 4:00pm. All venues are 21 and up, but the outdoor stage, which will play from 2:00pm – 9:00pm welcomes all ages. Support the local music scene and get in your necessary dose of festival action at the 2012 River Front Times Music Showcase.
Questions about this deal Question about the Deal? Ask it here.
Discover Deals on the Go!
View in App Store »
iPhone App now
More Local Offers
$49 for Two-Night Hotel Stay in Any U.S. City Plus Airfare Credit or DinnerView
66:23:15 left 238995
$99 for 8 Days Hotel In Any Worldwide City Plus Airfare Credit or DinnerView
66:23:15 left 238995
Feature Your Business
VOICE Daily Deals is a fantastic way to bring your business exactly what every business needs: more customers!
Let us show you how easy it is to reach an entirely new audience AND all of their friends.
Looking For Another City?
VOICE Daily Deals has partnered with Voice Media Group and will soon provide our "Daily Deals" in many new markets around the country. Sign up now for great deals and we'll send you the VOICE Daily Deal as soon as we launch in each location.
How It Works
VOICE Daily Deals works like this: Everyday, we e-mail you one terrific deal on the best events and places in your city. If you're interested, you buy the deal. If you're not, you don't.
Sign up now and receive a daily opportunity to save big on big fun in your city.