- Regular Price$50
Today's St. Louis Deal
$30 for VIP Admission to Riverfront Times' Artopia on Thurs., August 23
Time Remaining00:00:00 -132427289
Riverfront Times' Artopia(314) 754-5921 | Website
St. Louis6358 Delmar Blvd.
St. Louis, MO 63130
- Get a sneak peak into STL's emerging arts scene to experience art in myriad form, as well as an opportunity to buy local, unique art.
- VIP admission includes: unlimited sponsored drinks, private area with caterer, dessert bites, and entertainment.
- Street Festival with discounted food for sale by 6 area food trucks & live entertainment.
- Entertainment includes: live music by local bands and DJs, dance performances, a fashion show, local craft vendors and more!
- Crowning of Artopia’s 2012 MasterMind winners—the four local artists who made major contributions to the local art scene in the past year—and presentation of a $1,000 cash prize for each.
- Check out the General Admission deal here.
- Expires 8/23/2012.
- Voucher cannot be redeemed until the day after deal closes.
- May buy unlimited vouchers.
- One entry per voucher.
- Bring voucher to event on Thursday, August 23rd for admission.
- Located at 2720 Cherokee Music Venue and Art Gallery from 7pm - 11pm.
- Ages 21 and over only.
- Bring cash for artists and vendors!
- See the fine print that applies to all deals.
Famous polymaths, more commonly known as Renaissance men, include Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo, Copernicus and Francis Bacon. These guys were kind of like the know-it-all in class that always made everyone else look bad because they were the best at everything. Though you may not be quite up to their standards, pretend like you've got more between ears than just the lyrics to "The Song That Never Ends" with an evening of high class and culture at Riverfront Times’ Artopia. Be there on August 23 for less with today's deal of a VIP ticket, a $60 value, for just $30.
Now in its fifth year, Artopia is St. Louis’ most upscale, diverse party dedicated to the arts. Guests will experience creative, thought-provoking works of art in a myriad of forms—including visual, performing, multimedia and even a fashion show. With today’s deal, VIPs will receive unlimited complimentary sponsored drinks, dessert bites, access to a private area with caterer and a sneak peek behind the emerging art scenes in St. Louis. Live local bands and DJs will provide a soundtrack to the partying and food trucks like Cha Cha Chow, Sausage Syndicate, Go Gyro Go, 2 Girls 4 Wheels, Feed Me Food Truck and Zia’s will be on hand peddling their delicious eats. The event will culminate with the crowning of Artopia’s 2012 MasterMind winners—the four local artists who made major contributions to the local art scene in the past year—and presentation of a $1,000 cash prize for each.
The soiree will be held at 2720 Cherokee Music Venue and Art Gallery from 7:00 p.m.-11:00 p.m. Local artists and vendors will be on hand with works of art and wares for sale, so be sure to bring a healthy supply of cash to get the art your heart desires. Show your appreciation for St. Louis artists of all types and give those Renaissance men a run for their money with a good dose of culture at Riverfront Times’ Artopia.
Questions about this deal Question about the Deal? Ask it here.
Well, no one's posted any questions, but you could be the first by asking a question below.
Discover Deals on the Go!
View in App Store »
iPhone App now
More Local Offers
Feature Your Business
VOICE Daily Deals is a fantastic way to bring your business exactly what every business needs: more customers!
Let us show you how easy it is to reach an entirely new audience AND all of their friends.
Looking For Another City?
VOICE Daily Deals has partnered with Voice Media Group and will soon provide our "Daily Deals" in many new markets around the country. Sign up now for great deals and we'll send you the VOICE Daily Deal as soon as we launch in each location.
How It Works
VOICE Daily Deals works like this: Everyday, we e-mail you one terrific deal on the best events and places in your city. If you're interested, you buy the deal. If you're not, you don't.
Sign up now and receive a daily opportunity to save big on big fun in your city.