- Regular Price$45
Today's Dallas / Fort Worth Deal
$59 for two 2-hr cable watersports passes including equipment rental, heater tops, pizza and more at Hydrous Wake Park at Allen Station
Time Remaining00:00:00 -178158095
Hydrous Wake Park at Allen Station(214) 755-9905 | Website
Allen580 North Cedar Drive
Allen, TX 75002
- Two 2-hour cable watersports passes.
- Includes equipment rental, heater tops, two slices of pizza and two drinks.
- A full state-of-the-art cable system manufactured by Sesitec.
- UNIT rails and kickers imported from Germany.
- The first pipe rail and only quarter pipe for wake boarding in the world.
- 109-acre park with two large lakes and shaded areas for viewing.
- Restaurant, family splash and play area, over ten picnic tables, a full pro shop and access to Allen Station Park.
- Expires 11/27/2012.
- Voucher cannot be redeemed until the day after deal closes.
- Limit one per person.
- Limit one for gift.
- Limit one per couple per visit.
- May not be combined with any other offer or promotion.
- No cash value/cash back.
- See the fine print that applies to all deals.
Splashing around in your pool is a great way to cool off, but unless you for some reason have a wave pool in your backyard, we’re willing to bet you get bored after 10 minutes. Cool off and get the high-adrenalin action you crave at Hydrous Wake Parks at Allen Station. Experience the awesomeness that can only come at the mercy of an overhead cable system with today’s deal of two 2-hour cable watersports passes including equipment rental, heater tops, two slices of pizza and two drinks, a $120 value, for just $59.
Nestled in a beautifully landscaped 109-acre park with two large lakes and plenty of shaded viewing areas, Hydrous Wake Park offers a full, state-of-the-art cable system manufactured by Sesitec. The cables are given added dimension with UNIT rails and kickers imported from Germany and Hydrous boasts the first pipe rail and only quarter pipe for wake boarding in the world. The cable is operated at approximately 18 miles per hour allowing riders to wakeboard, kneeboard, or ski. For those who are less experienced with cable wake boarding, get familiar on one of the two beginner “System 2.0” cable systems. There is also a restaurant, family splash and play area, over ten picnic tables, a full pro shop and access to Allen Station Park.
Located in Allen just a half hour from the heart of downtown Dallas, Hydrous is open Monday through Thursday from 10:00 a.m.-10:00 p.m., Friday from 10:00 a.m.-11:00 p.m., Saturday from 9:00 a.m.-11:00 p.m. and Sunday from 9:00 a.m.-9:00 p.m. Show off your wakeboarding skills without destroying your backyard’s resale value with Hydrous Wake Parks at Allen Station.
Like them on Facebook.
Questions about this deal Question about the Deal? Ask it here.
Well, no one's posted any questions, but you could be the first by asking a question below.
Discover Deals on the Go!
View in App Store »
iPhone App now
More Local Offers
Feature Your Business
Let us show you how easy it is to reach an entirely new audience AND all of their friends.
Looking For Another City?
How It Works
Sign up now and receive a daily opportunity to save big on big fun in your city.