- Regular Price$30
Today's New York Deal
$25 for two tickets to Cider Summit N.W. on September 8th
Time Remaining00:00:00 -177500130
Cider Summit N.W.(206) 467-4341 | Website
Seattle101 Westlake Ave N.
Seattle, WA 98109
- Includes admission for two, two tasting glasses and 10 drink tickets per person.
- 60+ elegantly-crafted ciders from producers in Washington, Oregon, British Columbia, California, England, France and Spain.
- Owners and cider-makers will inform and guide guests through the samplings which will be available in 3-ounce and 6-ounce pours.
- "Bottles To Go" store on-site so you can continue tasting at home.
- Live music.
- Food availalbe for purchase from Whole Foods and Brave Horse Tavern.
- Benefiting Northwest Cider Association and The Institute for Myeloma & Bone Cancer Research.
- Expires 9/8/2012.
- Voucher cannot be redeemed until the day after deal closes.
- Limit one deal per person; may gift one additional deal.
- Present voucher at the gate for admission. Both participants must enter together.
- The event is 21 and over only.
- Dogs allowed on event grounds.
- Held on Saturday, September 8th.
- Arrive between 11am-12pm and receive 2 additional "happy hour" tasting tickets.
- SLU cardholders and WABL members receive 2 additional drink tickets at any time. Offer may not be combined with the "happy hour" bonus mentioned above.
- Additional tasting tickets available for purchase at the event for $2 per ticket.
- Limited quantities available.
- See the fine print that applies to all deals.
It’s as American as apple… cider! True, pie is nice; however, we humbly propose a revision to the old adage. Cider has been part of American culture since its inception. In fact, when English settlers found only - horror of horrors! - inedible crabapples upon arrival, they promptly requested proper apple seeds be sent from their homeland. By the turn of the eighteenth century, New England alone was producing over 300,000 gallons of cider a year. By midcentury, the average Massachusetts resident was consuming 35 gallons of the delicious nectar every year. If you love cider that much, celebrate this golden delicious beverage at the Cider Summit N.W. Festival on Saturday, September 8th. Get a taste of more than 60+ palate-pleasing ciders with today's deal of two admissions to the event for the price of one - just $25!
Presented by Whole Foods Markets along with Brave Horse Tavern and Umpqua Bank, the Cider Summit N.W. is the region’s largest hard cider tasting event. This is your opportunity to sample some of the best from all around the world! All ciders at the event are made from 100% pressed apples or pears, without concentrate or additives. The cider-makers will be on hand to guide you through the different flavors. Each admission includes a tasting glass and 10 sampling tickets. If you want to taste more, additional drink tickets will be available for purchase at the event for $2 each.
In addition to the extensive selection of the good stuff, the event will also feature demonstrations and plenty of live music to set a festive scene. All ciders featured will also be available for purchase in whole bottles so you can continue the celebration at home. While few of us knock by 35 gallons each year, we sure do love trying!
View the Seattle Weekly slideshow from the 2011 event here.
Questions about this deal Question about the Deal? Ask it here.
Well, no one's posted any questions, but you could be the first by asking a question below.
Discover Deals on the Go!
View in App Store »
iPhone App now
More Local Offers
Feature Your Business
VOICE Daily Deals is a fantastic way to bring your business exactly what every business needs: more customers!
Let us show you how easy it is to reach an entirely new audience AND all of their friends.
Looking For Another City?
VOICE Daily Deals has partnered with Voice Media Group and will soon provide our "Daily Deals" in many new markets around the country. Sign up now for great deals and we'll send you the VOICE Daily Deal as soon as we launch in each location.
How It Works
VOICE Daily Deals works like this: Everyday, we e-mail you one terrific deal on the best events and places in your city. If you're interested, you buy the deal. If you're not, you don't.
Sign up now and receive a daily opportunity to save big on big fun in your city.