- Regular Price$199
Today's Los Angeles Deal
$10 for two tickets for any movie at Street Food Cinema
Time Remaining00:00:00 -84515543
Street Food Cinema(323) 254-5068 | Website
Los Angeles700 Exposition Park Drive
Los Angeles, CA 90041
- Good for any film event on the 2012 schedule.
- Held every Saturday at Exposition Park* throughout the summer.
- Films are projected in high-definition DLP projection on a 52-foot screen.
- Movies include blockbusters, classics and cult classics from the '80s.
- Featuring the best up-and-coming local bands.
- L.A.'s most popular gourmet food trucks will be on hand.
- Expires 9/1/2012.
- Voucher cannot be redeemed until the day after deal closes.
- May buy unlimited vouchers.
- One per person, per visit.
- Limited quantities available.
- Redeem voucher for admission on the night of the event at the door.
- Purchase price does not include food. If you do not wish to purchase from the food trucks, outside food and beverage is permitted.
- Movies are screened at 8:30 pm with the bands going on at 6:30 pm and doors at 5:30 pm.
- See the fine print that applies to all deals.
The concept of the movie theater is genius, but whoever came up with movie theater concessions should not be put in charge of brainstorming initiatives ever again. Make going to the movies an occasion to remember with Street Food Cinema's clever combination of fine food, great movies and live music in an outdoor setting. Give this new type of theater experience a shot with today's deal of two tickets to any movie on the Street Food Cinema schedule, a $20 value, for just $10.
Held every Saturday at Exposition Park* throughout the summer, this weekly event features blockbusters like Iron Man as well as cult classics like The Rocky Horror Picture Show and special '80s double features like 16 Candles with Valley Girl. Films are projected in high-definition DLP projection on a 52-foot screen. To fuel your evening of movie-watching, L.A.'s most popular gourmet food trucks will be on hand, including the original food truck, Kogi BBQ, winner of Food Network's Great Food Truck Race Grill 'Em All, the Scooby-inspired Munchie Machine and sweets from AROCKinICE. Tunes are provided by The Viper Room and feature the best up-and-coming local bands.
*The closing night of the series will be held at Bloch Field in San
Pedro with a screening of Talladega Nights. See website for more
Questions about this deal Question about the Deal? Ask it here.
Discover Deals on the Go!
View in App Store »
iPhone App now
Feature Your Business
VOICE Daily Deals is a fantastic way to bring your business exactly what every business needs: more customers!
Let us show you how easy it is to reach an entirely new audience AND all of their friends.
Looking For Another City?
VOICE Daily Deals has partnered with Voice Media Group and will soon provide our "Daily Deals" in many new markets around the country. Sign up now for great deals and we'll send you the VOICE Daily Deal as soon as we launch in each location.
How It Works
VOICE Daily Deals works like this: Everyday, we e-mail you one terrific deal on the best events and places in your city. If you're interested, you buy the deal. If you're not, you don't.
Sign up now and receive a daily opportunity to save big on big fun in your city.