- Regular Price$15
Today's Dallas / Fort Worth Deal
$222 for a two-night stay at Hotel Indigo, includes parking and bottle of wine
Time Remaining00:00:00 -142408251
Hotel Indigo(214) 915-8303 | Website
Dallas1933 Main Street
Dallas, TX 75201
- Perfect for a staycation weekend or anyone coming in from out of town!
- Includes a luxe, beautifully-appointed leisure suite ($498 value), self parking for two nights ($24 value) and a bottle of wine ($25 value) to jumpstart the romance.
- The hotel's historic building is a registered National Historic Landmark and is centrally situated with quick access to all of Downtown's districts, including the Dallas Museum of Art or head to the AT&T Performing Arts Center.
- Free high-speed, wireless Internet access and leisure suites offer plush bedding, a pullout sofa and flat-screen TV with premium cable.
- 24-hour business center and fitness center.
- Complimentary shuttle service within a 3-mile radius.
- 10 miles from Dallas Love Field Airport (DAL) or 18 miles from Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW).
- Expires 12/31/2012.
- Voucher cannot be redeemed until the day after deal closes.
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift.
- Black-out dates - July 30 and 31, August 23 and 24, and all of October 2012.
- Subject to availability.
- Must be 21 or older to check in.
- When booking your reservation, please indicate white or red wine.
- 13% tax not included, due upon arrival.
- Additional guests can be added to the room for $10 per guest per night with a maximum of 4 guests per room.
- Accommodates pets under 75 lbs.
- See the fine print that applies to all deals.
Holing up for a staycation seems like a great way to use those hard-earned vacation days when your bank account is being less than cooperative. That is, until you realize that those pots and pans still aren’t going to clean themselves and your house doesn’t have complimentary turn down service. Get away without having to leave town with today’s deal of a two-night stay package for two at Hotel Indigo Dallas in a leisure suite, a $535 value, for just $222.
Located in the heart of Downtown, the Hotel Indigo Dallas is a modern sanctuary among the hustle and bustle of urban life. The hotel's historic building is a registered National Historic Landmark and is centrally situated with quick access to all of Downtown's districts, including the Dallas Museum of Art or head to the AT&T Performing Arts Center. Today’s deal includes a two-night stay in a luxe, beautifully-appointed leisure suite ($498 value), self parking for two nights ($24 value) and a bottle of wine ($25 value) to jumpstart the romance.
The entire hotel is equipped with free high-speed, wireless Internet access, and the on-site eatery, 1933 Bar and Bistro, offers up seasonal breakfast and dinner menus as well as a trendy spot to sip cocktails. The hotel even accommodates pets. Today’s deal is valid for those 21 and up only and 13% tax is due upon arrival. Treat yourselves to a romantic jaunt without the hassle of traveling with the gorgeously modern Hotel Indigo Dallas.
Questions about this deal Question about the Deal? Ask it here.
Well, no one's posted any questions, but you could be the first by asking a question below.
Discover Deals on the Go!
View in App Store »
iPhone App now
More Local Offers
Feature Your Business
VOICE Daily Deals is a fantastic way to bring your business exactly what every business needs: more customers!
Let us show you how easy it is to reach an entirely new audience AND all of their friends.
Looking For Another City?
VOICE Daily Deals has partnered with Voice Media Group and will soon provide our "Daily Deals" in many new markets around the country. Sign up now for great deals and we'll send you the VOICE Daily Deal as soon as we launch in each location.
How It Works
VOICE Daily Deals works like this: Everyday, we e-mail you one terrific deal on the best events and places in your city. If you're interested, you buy the deal. If you're not, you don't.
Sign up now and receive a daily opportunity to save big on big fun in your city.