- Regular Price$70
Today's St. Louis Deal
$22 for admission to the Garbage Bag Gala on July 27 at the Moonrise Hotel
Time Remaining00:00:00 -55111525
Salvation Army - Garbage Bag Gala(314) 646-3017 | Website
St Louis6177 Delmar Blvd.
St Louis, MO 63112
- In one incredible evening, attendees will experience a fashion show like none they've experience before, all while networking with many of the Who's Who in St. Louis, and giving back to a great cause.
- This event will shine the spotlight on The Salvation Army's homeless services as models showcase creations made of garbage bags and duct tape, designed by some of St. Louis's top fashion minds.
- A panel of judges will decide the best model and designer combo and award a prize.
- An incredible night with food and beverages from Eclipse.
- Ticket includes entrance, show, food and two drink coupons.
- Live music and dancing!
- Special room packages are available at the Moonrise Hotel for attendees. Their 'Get a Night, Give A Night' promotion will donate $53 from your stay to The Salvation Army's shelter program. Book now, they're going fast!
- Special thanks to Hardee's, the Moonrise Hotel, Eclipse Restaurant, Patch.com, Yelp and the Riverfront Times for their support of this event!
- Want to learn more about the work of The Salvation Army in Missouri and Southern Illinois, visit www.STLSalvationArmy.org or follow them on Twitter.
- Expires 7/27/2012.
- Voucher cannot be redeemed until the day after deal closes.
- May buy unlimited vouchers.
- Must be 21+ to attend.
- One person per ticket.
- The event will be held on July 27, 2012 at Moonrise Hotel from 7:00 p.m.-11:00 p.m.
- See the fine print that applies to all deals.
Project Runway may have returned for another season, but if you’re already tired of the out-there designs and over-the-top personalities, get your fashion fix while doing good at The Salvation Army’s Garbage Bag Gala. Do the most good and see what St. Louis’ top fashion minds can do with garbage bags and duct tape with today’s deal of a ticket to the soiree, a $45 value, for just $22.
Spotlighting The Salvation Army’s homeless services, this networking event will bring together the who’s who of the city for an evening of unconventional fashion. Designers will present their creations on the runway to a panel of judges and the best model-designer duo will win the night’s grand prize. In addition to the show, today’s deal also includes food from Eclipse Restaurant and two drinks coupons to kick off the night.
The event will be held at the gorgeous Moonrise Hotel from 7:00 p.m.-11:00 p.m. and the hotel is offering a special “Get a Night, Give a Night” package for attendees that will donate $53 from your stay to The Salvation Army. Proceeds from the event will benefit The Salvation Army Homeless Services Programs. Eat, drink and be merry by doing good at The Salvation Army’s Garbage Bag Gala.
Questions about this deal Question about the Deal? Ask it here.
Well, no one's posted any questions, but you could be the first by asking a question below.
Discover Deals on the Go!
View in App Store »
iPhone App now
More Local Offers
Over half off 4, 5 or 6 night stay at Mayan Village Resort in Baja California Sur, MexicoView
411:14:34 left 1480474
$27 VIP Admission to the 19th Annual St. Louis Microfest on Saturday, May 3, 2014View
51:14:34 left 184474
$35 for VIP access to Cinco de Mayo St. Louis on Cherokee StreetView
99:14:34 left 357274
Feature Your Business
VOICE Daily Deals is a fantastic way to bring your business exactly what every business needs: more customers!
Let us show you how easy it is to reach an entirely new audience AND all of their friends.
Looking For Another City?
VOICE Daily Deals has partnered with Voice Media Group and will soon provide our "Daily Deals" in many new markets around the country. Sign up now for great deals and we'll send you the VOICE Daily Deal as soon as we launch in each location.
How It Works
VOICE Daily Deals works like this: Everyday, we e-mail you one terrific deal on the best events and places in your city. If you're interested, you buy the deal. If you're not, you don't.
Sign up now and receive a daily opportunity to save big on big fun in your city.