- Regular Price$30
Today's New York Deal
$75 for an exclusive presale VIP ticket to Skillet Street Food's 5th Anniversary Beach Party, Pig Roast & Cookbook Launch on July 22
Time Remaining00:00:00 -161408747
Skillet Street Food(206) 512-2000 | Website
Seattle6413 Seaview Ave. N.W.
Seattle, WA 98107
- VIP package includes:
- Swag bag including a special commemorative jar of bacon jam along with other goodies and offers from Skillet.
- Early entrance to the event at the Shilshole Bay Beach Club on July 22 beginning at 3pm.
- Hour long Meet and Greet with Chef Josh Henderson and the Skillet team from 3-4pm.
- First priority access to the all-you-can eat dinner prepared by Chef Josh Henderson and the Skillet team.
- First priority access to the all-you-can drink beverages including beer and wine.
- Signed copy of the brand new cookbook, "The Skillet Cookbook - A Street Food Manifesto".
- Music, dancing and other fun surprises.
- Expires 7/22/2012.
- Voucher cannot be redeemed until the day after deal closes.
- May buy unlimited vouchers.
- Limited quantities available.
- Present your voucher at the Shilshole Bay Beach Club for entrance to the event on July 22 from 3-10pm.
- See the fine print that applies to all deals.
All Hands on Deck! It's hard to believe that it was just 5 years ago that Skillet first appeared tooling around the streets of Seattle in their tricked-out Airstream and serving up succulent sandwiches slathered in their signature Bacon Jam. Since then, that famous Airstream trailer has been spotted on thousands of street corners where they serve the gaggles of ravenous lunch breakers, ballgame fans and party goers of all sorts. They've even set up a permanent home at Skillet Diner on Captiol Hill. In celebration of Skillet Street Food's 5th anniversary, Chef Josh Henderson has penned their first cookbook, "The Skillet Cookbook - A Street Food Manifesto". Join in celebration at the Cookbook Launch Party at the Shilshole Bay Beach Club on July 22nd. A limited number of VIP tickets to the party are available for half price with today’s daily deal, just $75.
Included in the VIP package: signed copy of the cookbook, all-you-can eat dinner (roasted pig - oh my!) prepared by Josh Henderson and the Skillet team and all drinks. VIP's gain early entrance to the swanky evening at 3pm and, naturally, you'll want to arrive at the Shilshole Bay Beach Club in Ballard sporting your finest beach attire. The evening will include soul music, dancing and a few other fun surprises from your favorite purveyors of inventive takes on home-style, comfort food classics. Ahoy maties! Grab this deal now, you don’t want to miss the boat!
Follow Skillet on Twitter.
Become a fan on Facebook.
Click here to read reviews on Yelp!
Click here to read reviews on UrbanSpoon
Questions about this deal Question about the Deal? Ask it here.
Discover Deals on the Go!
View in App Store »
iPhone App now
More Local Offers
Feature Your Business
VOICE Daily Deals is a fantastic way to bring your business exactly what every business needs: more customers!
Let us show you how easy it is to reach an entirely new audience AND all of their friends.
Looking For Another City?
VOICE Daily Deals has partnered with Voice Media Group and will soon provide our "Daily Deals" in many new markets around the country. Sign up now for great deals and we'll send you the VOICE Daily Deal as soon as we launch in each location.
How It Works
VOICE Daily Deals works like this: Everyday, we e-mail you one terrific deal on the best events and places in your city. If you're interested, you buy the deal. If you're not, you don't.
Sign up now and receive a daily opportunity to save big on big fun in your city.