- Regular Price$75
Today's Los Angeles Deal
$17 for a two-day pass to Jubilee Music and Arts Festival 2012
Time Remaining00:00:00 -132535610
Jubilee Music and Arts Festival 2012(323) 362-6650 | Website
Los Angeles4420 Santa Monica Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90029
- Celebrate art, literature, comedy, music, food, local artisans and much more at this all-ages event.
- Over 35 bands, 15 food trucks, 75 craft vendors and 40 comedians and performers along with beer, wine and mixed drinks.
- Feel free to bring empty reusable water bottles, as free water is available on site.
- Expires 5/27/2012.
- Voucher cannot be redeemed until the day after deal closes.
- May buy 4 vouchers per person.
- Limited quantities available.
- Voucher is valid for one two-day pass to Jubilee Music and Arts Festival 2012.
- Redeem voucher for entry the first day of the festival at the Commonwealth entrance, located at 4420 Santa Monica Blvd.
- Event will happen rain or shine.
- See the fine print that applies to all deals.
Though those plans to throw a few burgers and dogs on the grill and crack open a few barely cold brews in your backyard aren’t the worst Memorial Day Weekend plans ever, we have something better. Clear your schedule in favor of music, art and food at the 2012 Jubilee Music and Arts Festival on May 26 and 27. Take advantage of the last chance to get discounted tickets by purchasing today's deal of a two-pass, regularly $35, for just $17.
Celebrating art, literature, comedy, music, food, local artisans and much more, Jubilee aims to support the creative community in a sustainable, fun fashion. The third incarnation of this event promises to be the most ambitious yet with over 35 bands, 15 food trucks, 75 craft vendors and 40 comedians and performers along with beer, wine and mixed drinks. Musical acts include Kinky, Aloe Blacc, Atuolux and Family of the Year, which will be interspersed with nationally-recognized literary readings and comedy acts. Food will be available from Crepe'n Around, Dosatruck, Greenz on Wheelz, Hungry Nomad, Mario's Tacos, Whipp'd LA and many more.
Click here for full list of performers and vendors.
Click here for parking information.
Questions about this deal Question about the Deal? Ask it here.
Well, no one's posted any questions, but you could be the first by asking a question below.
Discover Deals on the Go!
View in App Store »
iPhone App now
More Local Offers
$50 General Admission to LA Weekly's Burgers & BeerView
0:33:10 left 1990
$7 General Admission Ticket to Eat See Hear Outdoor Movie: Trainspotting ($7 Off Regular Price)View
72:33:10 left 261190
Feature Your Business
VOICE Daily Deals is a fantastic way to bring your business exactly what every business needs: more customers!
Let us show you how easy it is to reach an entirely new audience AND all of their friends.
Looking For Another City?
VOICE Daily Deals has partnered with Voice Media Group and will soon provide our "Daily Deals" in many new markets around the country. Sign up now for great deals and we'll send you the VOICE Daily Deal as soon as we launch in each location.
How It Works
VOICE Daily Deals works like this: Everyday, we e-mail you one terrific deal on the best events and places in your city. If you're interested, you buy the deal. If you're not, you don't.
Sign up now and receive a daily opportunity to save big on big fun in your city.