- Regular Price$30
Today's New York Deal
$22 for a ticket to the NW Distillery & Cocktail Festival Grand Tasting Event this Thursday
Time Remaining00:00:00 -161415029
NW Distillery & Cocktail Festival(206) 467-4341 | Website
Seattle3200 First Ave. S.
Seattle, WA 98108
- Six 3 oz. cocktail tastes or spirit tasting “flights” featuring two or more spirits from local NW distilleries.
- Six small bites from local NW chefs featuring savory food items and desserts.
- One free towncar ride to or from the festival courtesy of Uber.
- Live music and special performance art.
- Additional tastes available for $5 each.
- Come in your finest Prohibition era attire to add to the fun.
- Proceeds benefit local non-profit organizations.
- Expires 8/9/2012.
- Voucher cannot be redeemed until the day after deal closes.
- Limited quantity available.
- May purchase multiple vouchers.
- Valid for entry to the Grand Tasting this Thursday, August 9th.
- Event begins at 7pm on Thursday, August 9th at Herban Feast in SoDo.
- Present voucher at the door for entry.
- This event is limited to those age 21 years and over. All ticket holders must present valid ID to enter the event.
- For questions or information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- See the fine print that applies to all deals.
Experience the most epic, classic cocktail party in Seattle since Prohibition! The art of craft distilling is enjoying a new golden age in the state of Washington. Now that Washington’s craft distillers can sell their spirits on supermarket shelves, we all have reason to raise a glass. The 2012 NW Distillery & Cocktail Festival celebrates this burgeoning industry by showcasing the craft distillers of Washington in a two-day event filled with spirit tastings, cocktail competitions, and drink seminars at Herban Feast in Sodo Park. Today's deal for the Grand Tasting event held this Thursday, August 9th is only $22, a $45 value!
Cocktail lovers of all walks of life will want to share in a toast at the first annual NW Distillery & Cocktail Festival. The event starts shaking on Wednesday, August 8th with a full day of cocktail workshops, featuring professional tasting, mixology, and distilling classes followed by a cocktail competition in the evening with both professional judging and people’s choice awards. Seattle’s top bartenders will compete for the title of best cocktail and most accomplished mixologist.
The Grand Tasting event starts at 7pm on Thursday, August 9th and your ticket includes cocktail tastes of Craft distillers’ creations (gin, vodka, whiskey, absinthe and locally crafted micro-brews and NW wines), spirit “flights,” and bites from local chefs who will pair small dinner and dessert with the evening’s spirits and cocktails. The space will be decked out in sleek, Prohibition-era decor and will feature live music and performance art. Come sporting your swankiest 1920’s-inspired ensemble to complete the experience.
Hungry for more foodie events that celebrate the best of the Northwest? Look for exclusive daily deal offers on tickets to the NW Chocolate Festival on September 29 - 30 at the Washington State Convention Center and the NW Coffee Festival on November 10 - 11 at the Seattle Design Center.
Follow the festival on Twitter.
Become a fan on Facebook.
Questions about this deal Question about the Deal? Ask it here.
Discover Deals on the Go!
View in App Store »
iPhone App now
More Local Offers
Feature Your Business
VOICE Daily Deals is a fantastic way to bring your business exactly what every business needs: more customers!
Let us show you how easy it is to reach an entirely new audience AND all of their friends.
Looking For Another City?
VOICE Daily Deals has partnered with Voice Media Group and will soon provide our "Daily Deals" in many new markets around the country. Sign up now for great deals and we'll send you the VOICE Daily Deal as soon as we launch in each location.
How It Works
VOICE Daily Deals works like this: Everyday, we e-mail you one terrific deal on the best events and places in your city. If you're interested, you buy the deal. If you're not, you don't.
Sign up now and receive a daily opportunity to save big on big fun in your city.