- Regular Price$199
Today's Dallas / Fort Worth Deal
$119 for a one-night stay at Hotel Indigo in a leisure suite with breakfast for 2
Time Remaining00:00:00 -80111151
Hotel Indigo(214) 915-8303 | Website
Dallas1933 Main Street
Dallas, TX 75201
- Perfect for a staycation weekend or anyone coming in from out of town!
- The hotel's historic building is a registered National Historic Landmark and is centrally situated with quick access to all of Downtown's districts, including the Dallas Museum of Art or head to the AT&T Performing Arts Center.
- Includes breakfast for two at 1933 Bar & Bistro located in the hotel.
- 24-hour business center and fitness center.
- Complimentary shuttle service within a 3-mile radius.
- Free high-speed, wireless Internet access, and leisure suites offer a comfy king bed, a pullout sofa and flat-screen TV with premium cable.
- 10 miles from Dallas Love Field Airport (DAL) or 18 miles from Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW).
- Expires 12/31/2012.
- Voucher cannot be redeemed until the day after deal closes.
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift.
- Black out dates - July 30 and 31, August 23 and 24, and all of October 2012.
- Subject to availability.
- Must be 21 or older to check in.
- 13% tax not included, due upon arrival.
- Additional guests can be added to the room for $10 per guest per night with a maximum of 4 guests per room.
- Accommodates pets under 75 lbs.
- See the fine print that applies to all deals.
Holing up for a staycation seems like a great way to use those hard-earned vacation days when your bank account is being less than cooperative. That is, until you realize that those pots and pans still aren’t going to clean themselves and your house doesn’t have complimentary turn down service. Take a night away from the kids, pets or just everyday life with today’s deal of a one-night stay package for two with breakfast at Hotel Indigo Dallas in a leisure suite, a $279 value, for just $119.
Ideally located in the heart of Downtown, the Hotel Indigo Dallas is a modern sanctuary among the hustle and bustle of urban life. The hotel's historic building is a registered National Historic Landmark and is centrally situated with quick access to all of Downtown's districts, including the Dallas Museum of Art or head to the AT&T Performing Arts Center. Today’s deal includes a one-night stay in a luxe, beautifully-appointed leisure suite ($249 value) and breakfast at the hotel’s on-site eatery, 1933 Bar and Bistro, which offers up a seasonal menu and, of course, cocktails.
The entire hotel is equipped with free high-speed, wireless Internet access, and leisure suites offer a plush bedding, a pullout sofa and flat-screen TV with premium cable. Additional guests can be added to the room for $10 per guest per night with a max of 4 people in a room, and the hotel even accommodates pets. Today’s deal is valid for those 21 and up only and 13% tax is due upon arrival. Treat yourselves to a romantic jaunt or gather your friends for a night on the town without the hassle of traveling with the gorgeously modern Hotel Indigo Dallas.
Questions about this deal Question about the Deal? Ask it here.
Discover Deals on the Go!
View in App Store »
iPhone App now
Feature Your Business
VOICE Daily Deals is a fantastic way to bring your business exactly what every business needs: more customers!
Let us show you how easy it is to reach an entirely new audience AND all of their friends.
Looking For Another City?
VOICE Daily Deals has partnered with Voice Media Group and will soon provide our "Daily Deals" in many new markets around the country. Sign up now for great deals and we'll send you the VOICE Daily Deal as soon as we launch in each location.
How It Works
VOICE Daily Deals works like this: Everyday, we e-mail you one terrific deal on the best events and places in your city. If you're interested, you buy the deal. If you're not, you don't.
Sign up now and receive a daily opportunity to save big on big fun in your city.