- Regular Price$30
Today's Los Angeles Deal
$25 for one entry to Tomato Battle SoCal on Saturday, August 25th
Time Remaining00:00:00 -165311244
Tomato Battle SoCal @ Irvine Lake(714) 649-9111 | Website
Silverado4621 Santiago Canyon Rd
Silverado, CA 92676
- Engage friends and foes in tomato warfare.
- Over 300,000 pounds of roma tomatoes will be on hand.
- Fuel your tomato catapulting at the event's beer garden.
- Event will showcase a battle of the bands featuring some of the area's best up-and-coming groups.
- The first act in the live entertainment lineup will go on at 1:00pm followed by a costume contest at 3:30pm.
- Expires 8/25/2012.
- Voucher cannot be redeemed until the day after deal closes.
- May buy one voucher per person, and additional as gifts.
- Present voucher at door for admission.
- Voucher valid for SoCal Tomato Battle only.
- Event held on Saturday, August 25 at Irvine Lake.
- Registration begins at noon, first tomato thrown at 4:30.
- Must be at least 14 years old to participate in the battle.
- Must be at least 21 years of age to drink beer.
- Eye protection (swim goggles, sunglasses) is recommended. You should also wear shoes with good treads and clothes that you are willing to get dirty.
- Everyone must sign a waiver at entry before participating; minors must have a guardian sign the waiver.
- See the fine print that applies to all deals.
In this world there are two types of tomatoes, the good ones and the evil ones. The good ones provide us with plenty of vitamin C, nutrition and tasty dinners, while the bad ones are secretly plotting to take over the world. Help rid the world of these edible evil beings at L.A.'s own Tomato Battle. Not familiar with the joys that come with flinging smooshed tomatoes at your neighbors? Come down on Saturday, August 25 to get in on all the tomato throwing action along with plenty of beer and face-melting music. Whether you have a score to settle or just need a good facial, get your ticket to the Tomato Battle with today's deal of a $50 admission ticket for just $25.
In addition to over 300,000 pounds of roma tomatoes to smash and fling at one another, the Tomato Battle will also showcase a battle of the bands featuring some of the area's best up-and-coming groups. Fuel your tomato catapulting at the event's beer garden or pick up prize in the costume contest before you get all ketchup-y. The event will be held at Irvine Lake and will begin with registration and beer garden action at noon. The first act in the live entertainment lineup will go on at 1:00pm followed by a costume contest at 3:30pm. By 4:00pm, you better be suitably pumped up because that's when the produce will start to fly. The event will culminate with one final performance to enjoy in all your tomato-y glory.
The battlefield is located at Irvine Lake at 4621 Santiago Canyon Road in Silverado and bringing eye protection, like goggles or sunglasses, as well as change of clothes and sturdy shoes is recommended. Each participant must electronically sign a waiver when registering for the event and you must be 14 years old or older to register. Those who are under 18 must also have a signed waiver from a guardian. To ensure your safety, medics will be on hand, tomatoes must be smashed before being thrown and all tomato acceleration devices are banned. Finally solve the riddle of just how many tomatoes it takes to cover a large crowd in juice and pulp at SoCal's Tomato Battle.
Click here for LA Weekly's coverage of Tomato Battle SoCal 2011.
Questions about this deal Question about the Deal? Ask it here.
Discover Deals on the Go!
View in App Store »
iPhone App now
More Local Offers
Feature Your Business
VOICE Daily Deals is a fantastic way to bring your business exactly what every business needs: more customers!
Let us show you how easy it is to reach an entirely new audience AND all of their friends.
Looking For Another City?
VOICE Daily Deals has partnered with Voice Media Group and will soon provide our "Daily Deals" in many new markets around the country. Sign up now for great deals and we'll send you the VOICE Daily Deal as soon as we launch in each location.
How It Works
VOICE Daily Deals works like this: Everyday, we e-mail you one terrific deal on the best events and places in your city. If you're interested, you buy the deal. If you're not, you don't.
Sign up now and receive a daily opportunity to save big on big fun in your city.