- Regular Price$30
Today's New York Deal
$33 for a cooking class of your choice from ChefShop.com
Time Remaining00:00:00 -61509574
ChefShop.com(206) 286-9988 | Website
Seattle1415 Elliott Ave. W.
Seattle, WA 98119
- Classes are generally 2 to 2.5 hours long.
- Wine served with select classes.
- Come hungry!
- Classes change often. Classes include:
- Cooking in the French Countryside
- The Moroccan Table
- Havana Heat Wave: Cuban Cooking
- Greek: Food for the Gods
- The Mexican Kitchen
- Mediterranean Sunset Supper
- Pasta Italian Style
- Paella and Spanish Cuisine
- Cooking for the Sultan
- Spanish Tapas
- Small Plates and Appetizers
- Cooking Under the Tuscan Moon
- Expires 11/8/2012.
- Voucher cannot be redeemed until the day after deal closes.
- May buy unlimited vouchers.
- Limited quantities available.
- Call (206) 286-9988 or email to register for the class of your choice at email@example.com.
- All classes are held in the retail store located at 1425 Elliott Ave West, Seattle, WA 98119.
- Please wear comfortable, casual clothing and flat comfortable shoes. Please do not wear open toed shoes or sandals.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- See the fine print that applies to all deals.
Does your family tremble in fear each time you don your apron? Or perhaps you’ve mastered a couple of dishes but are boring yourself and your loved ones with the same old things. Creating a diverse menu of restaurant-quality plates at home is easier - and a lot more fun! - than you might think. With today's deal, you can pick a $69 class of your choice from ChefShop.com for just $33.
Learn from some of the best personal and professional chefs in Seattle. Nothing too fancy, just good home cooking that is easy to re-create, less expensive then dining out and bound to impress your dinner companions. The lengthy list of classes includes: Cooking in the French Countryside, Tapas, Pasta Italian Style, Paella and Spanish Cuisine, Cooking for the Sultan, The Mexican Kitchen, Greek: Food for the Gods, Mediterranean Sunset Supper, Parisian Nights, Cooking Under the Tuscan Moon and The Moroccan Table.
The format will vary, depending on the class. However, all classes are kept small (generally 10-12 participants) so that you can get up-close and personal. The class will primarily be a demonstration with the potential for some hands-on activity and all include delicious tastes, so come hungry! Most classes include wine, too! After your class, that fearful apron will soon feel like a superhero’s cape instead.
Questions about this deal Question about the Deal? Ask it here.
Well, no one's posted any questions, but you could be the first by asking a question below.
Discover Deals on the Go!
View in App Store »
iPhone App now
More Local Offers
Feature Your Business
VOICE Daily Deals is a fantastic way to bring your business exactly what every business needs: more customers!
Let us show you how easy it is to reach an entirely new audience AND all of their friends.
Looking For Another City?
VOICE Daily Deals has partnered with Voice Media Group and will soon provide our "Daily Deals" in many new markets around the country. Sign up now for great deals and we'll send you the VOICE Daily Deal as soon as we launch in each location.
How It Works
VOICE Daily Deals works like this: Everyday, we e-mail you one terrific deal on the best events and places in your city. If you're interested, you buy the deal. If you're not, you don't.
Sign up now and receive a daily opportunity to save big on big fun in your city.