- Regular Price$229
Today's New York Deal
$13 for a GA ticket to The Village Voice's 57th Annual Obie Awards
Time Remaining00:00:00 -142239146
Obies(212) 353-1600 | Website
New York125 E. 11th St.
New York, NY 10003
- Event is Monday, May 21st, doors at 7:45pm, show at 8:00pm SHARP.
- Presenters include Eric McCormack, Grace Gummer, Michael McKean, Topher Grace and more.
- Special musical performances during the evening.
- Live entertainment.
- Complimentary Stella beverages all night.
- Proceeds from the event will benefit A.R.T./New York.
- Expires 5/21/2012.
- Voucher cannot be redeemed until the day after deal closes.
- May buy unlimited vouchers.
- One per person, per visit.
- Limited quantities available.
- All guests must be 21+ with a valid ID.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Valid only for the Obie Awards on 5/21/12.
- Ticket buyer must check in at event guest list with valid ID when arriving.
- If purchasing more than one ticket, all guests must be present upon check-in at will call.
- Full first and last name must be left when purchasing a ticket for guest list.
- Voucher is good for balcony access, standing room only.
- See the fine print that applies to all deals.
Every May, the Village Voice Obie Awards celebrate excellence and achievement in Off-Broadway theater. On May 21, 2012 the Fifty-Seventh Annual Obie Awards ceremony will be held at Webster Hall in New York City. The Obies were created in 1955 by then Village Voice theater editor Jerry Tallmer, and have since become the freewheeling wild child of New York's theater's awards world. Each year, the Obie Awards are a who's who of A-list actors and theater performers. Presented by Stella Artois, this year's event features complimentary Stella beverages and entertainment programming throughout the evening. Awards will be presented by Eric McCormack, Grace Gummer, Hugh Dancy, Jonathan Pryce, Juliet Rylance, Justin Bartha, Lily Rabe, Michael McKean, Topher Grace, Tracee Chimo and more! Special music performances will take place throughout the evening.
Past Obie winners include such stars and notables as Dustin Hoffman, Meryl Streep, William Hurt, Morgan Freeman, Al Pacino, Mos Def, Amy Irving, Kevin Kline, Nathan Lane, Olympia Dukakis, Robert Duvall, Kevin Bacon, Alec Baldwin, Kathy Bates, James Earl Jones, Joan Cusack, and Harvey Fierstein, among many, many others. For more information visit obies.villagevoice.com. Ticket includes balcony access only, standing room. Ticket holder MUST check in at Guest List when arriving.
The Village Voice’s 57th Annual Obie Awards
Monday, May 21st 2012
125 East 11th Street, NYC
• Admission to the ceremony at 7:45pm
• Complimentary beverages
Questions about this deal Question about the Deal? Ask it here.
Discover Deals on the Go!
View in App Store »
iPhone App now
Feature Your Business
VOICE Daily Deals is a fantastic way to bring your business exactly what every business needs: more customers!
Let us show you how easy it is to reach an entirely new audience AND all of their friends.
Looking For Another City?
VOICE Daily Deals has partnered with Voice Media Group and will soon provide our "Daily Deals" in many new markets around the country. Sign up now for great deals and we'll send you the VOICE Daily Deal as soon as we launch in each location.
How It Works
VOICE Daily Deals works like this: Everyday, we e-mail you one terrific deal on the best events and places in your city. If you're interested, you buy the deal. If you're not, you don't.
Sign up now and receive a daily opportunity to save big on big fun in your city.