- Regular Price$55
Today's Dallas / Fort Worth Deal
$15 for General Admission Ticket to BrewFest on September 15
Time Remaining00:00:00 -128655449
BrewFest - Dallas(214) 757-9000 | Website
Dallas2121 Flora St
Dallas, TX 75201
- Dallas Observer's BrewFest in Dallas Arts District.
- Enjoy sampling over 150 types of beer from around the globe.
- Deal includes access to the entire event and 12 tickets for 2-ounce beer samples. Additional sampling cards can be purchased on-site for $2.
- Food available for purchase from Hacienda on Henderson and Hooters.
- We will be jamming out all night to live music from Cody Canada and the Departed and more!
- Proceeds to benefit the Dallas Arts District.
- Expires 9/15/2012.
- Voucher cannot be redeemed until the day after deal closes.
- May buy multiple vouchers.
- One per person per visit.
- Must be 21 or up with a valid ID.
- Doors will open for general admission at 7:00 p.m.
- No cash value/cash back.
- Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion.
- Limited quantities available.
- See the fine print that applies to all deals.
When celebrities become famous, they often change their names to sound more interesting, avoid type casting and make pronunciation easier. For example, Lady Gaga was once Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta, which is quite a mouthful. Like Lady Gaga, the time has come for the Dallas Observer’s Brew at the Zoo to morph into the celebrity it now is with a name change: Dallas Observer’s BrewFest. Join the newly monikered party on September 15 at its new locale for less with today’s deal of a general admission ticket, $30 for just $15.
Put on by the Dallas Observer and Jack FM & 105.3 The Fan, the new and improved BrewFest, presented by Gateway Buick GMC, will be held at the Dallas Arts District, allowing for much more space, parking and good times for all. The brew-ha-ha will feature over 150 types of beer from around the globe as well as live music and food available for purchase from Hacienda on Henderson and Hooters. Today’s deal includes access to the entire event and 12 tickets for 2-ounce beer samples. Additional sampling cards can be purchased on-site for $2.
Doors will open for general admission at 7:00 p.m. and this event is for those 21 and up only with valid identification. The festival is brought to you by the Dallas Arts District, Smart Water, Fuze, Russian Standard Vodka, Buffalo Trace Bourbon and Fireball Cinnamon Whisky, and a portion of the proceeds will benefit the Dallas Arts District. Support one of Dallas’ favorite alcohol-fueled events as it makes its way to the spotlight with today’s VOICE Daily Deal to Dallas Observer’s BrewFest.
Questions about this deal Question about the Deal? Ask it here.
Discover Deals on the Go!
View in App Store »
iPhone App now
More Local Offers
$29 for General Admission Ticket to BrewFest on September 10thView
262:22:31 left 944551
Feature Your Business
VOICE Daily Deals is a fantastic way to bring your business exactly what every business needs: more customers!
Let us show you how easy it is to reach an entirely new audience AND all of their friends.
Looking For Another City?
VOICE Daily Deals has partnered with Voice Media Group and will soon provide our "Daily Deals" in many new markets around the country. Sign up now for great deals and we'll send you the VOICE Daily Deal as soon as we launch in each location.
How It Works
VOICE Daily Deals works like this: Everyday, we e-mail you one terrific deal on the best events and places in your city. If you're interested, you buy the deal. If you're not, you don't.
Sign up now and receive a daily opportunity to save big on big fun in your city.