- Regular Price$25
Today's Houston Deal
$25 GA ticket to Houston Press Menu of Menus Extravaganza
Time Remaining00:00:00 -84122105
Houston Press Menu of Menus Extravaganza(713) 280-2400 | Website
Houston1500 Silver Street
Houston, TX 77007
- T'afia's Monica Pope will curate the first ever Iron Fork Competition presented by Whole Foods showcasing two of Houston's most popular up-and-coming chefs.
- Live music.
- Sampling from over 40 restaurants.
- Price of ticket includes all food, beverages and entertainment for the evening.
- Sponsored by Stella Artois, Momentum Audi and Volkswagen and Whole Foods.
- Expires 4/17/2012.
- Voucher cannot be redeemed until the day after deal closes.
- Event is 21+ only.
- Bring your voucher to the door on the day of the event - it will be scanned and exchanged for your event wristband - there is a unique code on each voucher.
- One ticket cannot be used by multiple people.
- Vouchers are non-refundable after purchase.
- Limited quantities available.
- See the fine print that applies to all deals.
Though some might argue that the knife is the most important piece of cutlery, we say the award goes to the fork in all its prong-y glory. Ready your best forked friend and ferocious appetite for the 2012 Houston Press Menu of Menus Extravaganza on Tuesday, April 17. In celebration of the tenth anniversary of this event, the Menu of Menus Extravaganza will offer libations and sustenance for all and pit some of the area's best chefs against one another in a new Iron Fork competition curated by T'afia's Monica Pope. Put your trusty fork to work with today's deal of a general admission ticket to the feast, a $60 day-of value, for just $25.
As it has been done for the past decade, the Menu of Menus Extravaganza will fill Houstonians' bellies with unlimited samples from over 40 of the area's best restaurants and keep thirst at bay with open bars serving up beer, wine and tasty cocktails. The event, which is sponsored by Stella Artois, Whole Foods, and Momentum Audi and Volkswagen, will also feature live music and a heated Iron Fork competition. Two of Houston's most popular up-and-coming chefs will face off with a secret ingredient for bragging rights as they are judged by local celebrities. General admission includes as many samples and drinks from the bar as you can handle and access to all the event's entertainment.
Take a look at last year's event.
Follow Menu of Menus on Twitter.
Questions about this deal Question about the Deal? Ask it here.
Discover Deals on the Go!
View in App Store »
iPhone App now
More Local Offers
Half Off Ticket to See Macy Gray at Warehouse LiveView
0:44:56 left 2696
$12 for $25 for Vegetarian Mexican Food at Radical EatsView
103:44:55 left 373495
Half Off Houston's 2014 Halloween Pub Crawl ExtravaganzaView
103:44:55 left 373495
Feature Your Business
VOICE Daily Deals is a fantastic way to bring your business exactly what every business needs: more customers!
Let us show you how easy it is to reach an entirely new audience AND all of their friends.
Looking For Another City?
VOICE Daily Deals has partnered with Voice Media Group and will soon provide our "Daily Deals" in many new markets around the country. Sign up now for great deals and we'll send you the VOICE Daily Deal as soon as we launch in each location.
How It Works
VOICE Daily Deals works like this: Everyday, we e-mail you one terrific deal on the best events and places in your city. If you're interested, you buy the deal. If you're not, you don't.
Sign up now and receive a daily opportunity to save big on big fun in your city.