- Regular Price$50
Today's St. Louis Deal
$17 for admission to the RFT's Iron Fork Event ($35 Value)
Time Remaining00:00:00 -197525545
RFT Presents Iron Fork(314) 754-5921 | Website
St. Louis1820 Market St.
St. Louis, MO 63103
- As one of the largest food events in town, Riverfront Times' Iron Fork event showcases our city's finest food in one evening!
- Sample unlimited food from 30 of St. Louis' tastiest restaurants hand picked by RFT's food critic - Ian Froeb.
- In addition to stunning eats, enjoy three complimentary full size drinks from our sponsors, cash bar also available.
- The entertainment does not stop at the food; watch as top chefs battle it out in the Chef Competition.
- Watch your head spin as top mixologists from the city, develop some of the greatest drinks to ever touch your lips, and free samples to boot.
- Enjoy a night of great food, live music, tasty drinks as only the RFT can deliver.
- Expires 3/22/2012.
- Voucher cannot be redeemed until the day after deal closes.
- May purchase multiple vouchers.
- Must be 21 or older with valid ID.
- Must present voucher and valid ID at the Marriott door for admission.
- Limited quantity available.
- See the fine print that applies to all deals.
Though some might argue that the knife is the most important piece of cutlery, we say the award goes to the fork in all its prong-y glory. Ready your best forked friend and ferocious appetite for Riverfront Times' Iron Fork. Pitting the area's best chefs against one another and letting you reap all the delicious benefits, Iron Fork will celebrate the eats, drinks, talent and taste buds of our fair city on Thursday, March 22. Put that trusty fork to work with today's deal of admission to the feast, a $35 value, for just $17.
As one of the largest food events in town, Riverfront Times' Iron Fork showcases the city's finest food and most impressive talents through chef competitions, mixology battles and samplings from 30 area restaurants hand-picked by food critic Ian Froeb. Participating restaurants include Bogarts Smokehouse, Harvest, Home Wine Kitchen, Kelly English Steakhouse, Milagro Modern Mexican, Niche, Salume Beddu, Salt, Pi, Haveli, Dressel's Public House, La Vallesana and more. The competition portion will feature four top chefs going head-to-head with a secret ingredient and 30 minutes for a prize valued over $500. Similarly, the event will feature 12 of the area's best mixologists creating their most unique cocktails in the Spirits of St. Louis Mixologist Competition. Tickets include unlimited food sampling and three full-size drinks.
The tasty event will be held at the St. Louis Union Station Marriott from 6:30pm - 9:30pm. A portion of the event's proceeds will benefit the St. Louis Area Foodbank and the event is for those 21 and up only. Prepare for sensory overload with a night of scrumptious eats, dazzling culinary demonstrations, live music and plenty of booze at Riverfront Times' Iron Fork.
Questions about this deal Question about the Deal? Ask it here.
Discover Deals on the Go!
View in App Store »
iPhone App now
More Local Offers
Feature Your Business
VOICE Daily Deals is a fantastic way to bring your business exactly what every business needs: more customers!
Let us show you how easy it is to reach an entirely new audience AND all of their friends.
Looking For Another City?
VOICE Daily Deals has partnered with Voice Media Group and will soon provide our "Daily Deals" in many new markets around the country. Sign up now for great deals and we'll send you the VOICE Daily Deal as soon as we launch in each location.
How It Works
VOICE Daily Deals works like this: Everyday, we e-mail you one terrific deal on the best events and places in your city. If you're interested, you buy the deal. If you're not, you don't.
Sign up now and receive a daily opportunity to save big on big fun in your city.