$35 for 2 Night Stay at the Riviera Hotel & Casino, Las Vegas BITE Card and a free $50 Restaurant.com Gift Card - Room Tax included-
- Regular Price$239
Today's St. Louis Deal
$25 for Admission and More to City Mayhem 4 Mile Obstacle Course Run on April 21
Time Remaining00:00:00 -82513644
City Mayhem - Obstacle Course Challenge(314) 588-0007 | Website
St. Louis1415 Cass Ave.
St. Louis, MO 63106
- Includes entry fee, City Mayhem t-shirt and a special pint of Kraftig beer after the race!
- The City Mayhem Obstacle Course Challenge presented by Lift for Life Gym offers a unique run along the city streetscape of downtown St. Louis.
- The 4-mile run starts near the Soulard Market and winds through industrial settings and urban landscapes toward the riverfront near the St. Louis Arch and back.
- Obstacles include Tire Run, Barricade Slalom, Alley Hoop Shoot, School Bus Situation, Port-A-Potty Push, Tire Flip Challenge, Rapid Speed Recycle, Anchor Chain Carry, Mayhem Maze, and Military Combat Crawl! Wear your gloves and be ready for fun!
- Sausage Syndicate and other St. Louis food trucks will have post race food available for purchase!
- Expires 4/21/2012.
- Voucher cannot be redeemed until the day after deal closes.
- May buy unlimited vouchers.
- Voucher valid on April 21, 2012 only.
- Present completed registration form and Voice Daily Deal voucher at the Center of Clayton (50 Gay Avenue, 63105) on Thursday, April 19th from 3:30pm - 7:30pm or at the corner of Lafayette and 3rd Street in Soulard on Saturday, April 21st (Race Day) from 8:00am - 9:00am.
- Must be 21+ or older to enjoy Kraftig pint after the race.
- Limited quantities available.
- Free parking for the event is available at Lift for Life Academy's west parking lot (1731 South Broadway, 63104).
- See the fine print that applies to all deals.
In 1818 Britain, when the population was less focused on fitting into swimsuits and more into not starving to death, treadmills were used for punishment in prisons rather than for exercise purposes. Prisoners would climb the equivalent of 5,000 to 14,000 vertical feet until they became so buff they could overpower the guards and run out of there. If this sounds like a good workout to you, channel your insanity with today's deal of registration to the 2012 City Mayhem Obstacle Course Challenge on April 21, a $50 value, for just $25.
Presented in conjunction with Lift For Life Gym, City Mayhem challenges St. Louis residents with a hellish four-mile obstacle course that requires you to jump, climb, crawl and get down and dirty while racing. Obstacles include an old-fashioned tire run, the Barricade Slalom, Alley Hoop Shoot, the mysteriously named "School Bus Situation Station," Port-A-Potty Push, Anchor Chain Carry, Mayhem Maze and Military Combat Crawl. Today's deal includes registration for the race, a free City Mayhem t-shirt and a special pint of Krafig beer to enjoy after the race while listening to the New Orleans sounds of The Funky Butt Brass Band.
Questions about this deal Question about the Deal? Ask it here.
Well, no one's posted any questions, but you could be the first by asking a question below.
Discover Deals on the Go!
View in App Store »
iPhone App now
More Local Offers
$15 for general admission to RFT's Holiday Spirits PartyView
0:32:36 left 1956
$35 for 2 Night Stay at the Riviera Hotel & Casino, Las Vegas BITE Card and a free $50 Restaurant.com Gift Card - Room Tax included-View
312:32:36 left 1125156
$35 for 2 nights at the Circus Circus Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas, Las Vegas BITE Card and a $50 Restaurant.com gift card - Room Tax included-View
312:32:36 left 1125156
Feature Your Business
VOICE Daily Deals is a fantastic way to bring your business exactly what every business needs: more customers!
Let us show you how easy it is to reach an entirely new audience AND all of their friends.
Looking For Another City?
VOICE Daily Deals has partnered with Voice Media Group and will soon provide our "Daily Deals" in many new markets around the country. Sign up now for great deals and we'll send you the VOICE Daily Deal as soon as we launch in each location.
How It Works
VOICE Daily Deals works like this: Everyday, we e-mail you one terrific deal on the best events and places in your city. If you're interested, you buy the deal. If you're not, you don't.
Sign up now and receive a daily opportunity to save big on big fun in your city.