- Regular Price$132
Today's Houston Deal
$35 "Eating Our Words" VIP ticket to Haute Wheels
Time Remaining00:00:00 -93635450
Haute Wheels(713) 557-5732 | Website
Houston5601 W. Loop S.
Houston, TX 77081
- VIP ticket includes: Early entry (starting at 11:30am) into the festival, (4) vouchers for premium wine and craft beer selections with savory snack foods from H-E-B's Cafe on the Run; a gift bag with H-E-B food samples, Peroni beer sunglasses and more; some seating in VIP tent and private restrooms.
- Saturday, May 12th is sold out.
- Not your typical food truck festival; this event offers cutting-edge culinary flavors from over 30 of Houston's most skilled chefs.
- H-E-B Beer and Wine Garden featuring Alexander Valley Vineyards, Tapena, and Freixenet as well as a vast array of craft beers.
- Live music on Saint Arnold stage featuring some of Houston's best local talent as well as a Vendor Village offering handcrafted jewelry and more.
- Family-friendly event for even the pint-sized foodies.
- Event to benefit the Houston Community College Foundation.
- Expires 5/13/2012.
- Voucher cannot be redeemed until the day after deal closes.
- May buy unlimited vouchers.
- One per person, per visit.
- Limited quantities available.
- No refunds.
- Must be 21+ with valid ID for VIP ticket.
- Must choose date at time of purchase (May 12 or 13).
- Saturday, May 12th is sold out.
- See the fine print that applies to all deals.
From the Old West's chuck wagons and 1950s military bases' mobile canteens to more recent incarnations like taco carts and hotdog stands, food trucks are far from a new concept. However, in the last few years a revolution has taken place in the mobile food industry and what were once plain, old burgers, dogs and fries are now gourmet creations that could rival the fanciest joints in town. Experience Houston’s diversely delicious food truck scene all in one place at the 2nd Annual Haute Wheels Houston on May 12 and 13 with today’s deal of a VIP ticket, a $70 value, for just $35.
As Houston’s first food truck festival, Haute Wheels puts the spotlight on more than 30 of Houston’s most skilled mobile chefs who combine gourmet flavors and portable packaging. Participating trucks include Bernie’s Burger Bus, Coreanos, Eatsie Boys, Frosted Betty, Green Seed Vegan, H-Town StrEATs, Oh My Gogi!, Stick It, Zilla Street Eats and many more. Aside from the feast, the event will also feature the H-E-B Beer and Wine Garden with potables from Alexander Valley Vineyards, Tapena and Freixenet as well as live music on the Saint Arnold stage and a Vendor Village. VIP tickets include early entry to the festival, four vouchers for premium wine and craft beer selections with savory snack foods from H-E-B’s Café on the Run, a gift bag with H-E-B food samples, stylin’ Peroni Beer sunglasses, private seating in the VIP tent and access to private restrooms.
Questions about this deal Question about the Deal? Ask it here.
Well, no one's posted any questions, but you could be the first by asking a question below.
Discover Deals on the Go!
View in App Store »
iPhone App now
More Local Offers
50% Off standard cleaning service with complimentary aroma therapy!View
54:09:10 left 194950
Half Price Tickets to the Houston Museum of Natural Science Permanent Exhibit HallsView
270:08:11 left 972491
Feature Your Business
VOICE Daily Deals is a fantastic way to bring your business exactly what every business needs: more customers!
Let us show you how easy it is to reach an entirely new audience AND all of their friends.
Looking For Another City?
VOICE Daily Deals has partnered with Voice Media Group and will soon provide our "Daily Deals" in many new markets around the country. Sign up now for great deals and we'll send you the VOICE Daily Deal as soon as we launch in each location.
How It Works
VOICE Daily Deals works like this: Everyday, we e-mail you one terrific deal on the best events and places in your city. If you're interested, you buy the deal. If you're not, you don't.
Sign up now and receive a daily opportunity to save big on big fun in your city.