- Regular Price$30
Today's Minneapolis / St. Paul Deal
$9 for one ticket to Bye Bye Liver
Time Remaining00:00:00 -119406081
Actors Theater of Minnesota - Bye Bye Liver at Camp Bar(651) 292-1844 | Website
Saint Paul490 North Robert Street
Saint Paul, MN 55101
- Bye Bye Liver is a play premised on the simple joys and complex consequences that indulging in a drink or two or three can bring.
- Outrageous sketch comedies mixing drinks, interactive drinking games and male versus female inebriation, etc.
- The Bye Bye Liver casting calls on comedy stalwarts who are involved at such local enterprises as the Actor's Theatre of Minnesota, Brave New Workshop Theatre, Stevie Ray's Comedy Cabaret, Stages Theatre Company and the Fringe Festival, among others.
- Expires 11/24/2011.
- Voucher cannot be redeemed until the day after deal closes.
- Must be over 21 to attend show.
- Limited quanitiy available.
- Deal only applicable for following show times:
- October 22nd at 9:30 pm
- October 28th at 7:00 pm and 9:30 pm
- November 4th at 9:30 pm
- November 12th at 9:30 pm
- November 23rd at 7:00 pm
- See the fine print that applies to all deals.
If you've ever wondered how to get into the VIP room, what women do in the bathroom or how alcohol influences our conversations, Bye Bye Liver provides the answers you seek. Featuring sketch comedy about the classic situations we've all faced while getting our party on, Bye Bye Liver starts out with grins and chuckles and quickly turns into a rolling-on-the-floor with laughter affair. However, this isn't just about the actors cracking jokes up on stage, the play is just as much about audience interaction through drinking games that will surely require a cab ride home. Experience this laugh-out-loud event and drink like you've never heard of a hangover with today's deal of one admission ticket, regularly $19.50, for just $9.00.
Premised on the simple joys and complex consequences that indulging in a drink or two or three can bring, Bye Bye Liver features a cast of comedy stalwarts who are involved in enterprises like the Actor's Theatre of Minnesota, Brave New Workshop Theatre, Stevie Ray's Comedy Cabaret, Stages Theatre Company, the Fringe Festival and more. While the cast will get you to cheers with more than just a few drinks, the Star Tribune said it best in that, "Some people say liquor can make just about anything better. Still, with its funny cast and biting humor, beer goggles aren't required to enjoy Bye Bye Liver."
Questions about this deal Question about the Deal? Ask it here.
Well, no one's posted any questions, but you could be the first by asking a question below.
Discover Deals on the Go!
View in App Store »
iPhone App now
Feature Your Business
VOICE Daily Deals is a fantastic way to bring your business exactly what every business needs: more customers!
Let us show you how easy it is to reach an entirely new audience AND all of their friends.
Looking For Another City?
VOICE Daily Deals has partnered with Voice Media Group and will soon provide our "Daily Deals" in many new markets around the country. Sign up now for great deals and we'll send you the VOICE Daily Deal as soon as we launch in each location.
How It Works
VOICE Daily Deals works like this: Everyday, we e-mail you one terrific deal on the best events and places in your city. If you're interested, you buy the deal. If you're not, you don't.
Sign up now and receive a daily opportunity to save big on big fun in your city.