- Regular Price$249
Today's New York Deal
$75 for a 6-hour jewelry-making course
Time Remaining00:00:00 -95961213
Fine Jewelry School(212) 374-9274 | Website
New York60 Reade Street
New York, NY 10007
- Learn the process of working with beads, gems, metal and much more from the initial sketch to the wax model to the final product.
- Will receive guidance from jeweler to the stars Kristin Hanson -- whose work has been featured in Lucky and InStyle magazines and has successful line that is carried in Bergdorf Goodman.
- Cultivate your imaginative side and create beautiful, and more importantly, wearable art.
- Classes are held in Hanson's 6,000-square-foot gallery in Tribeca.
- Expires 9/11/2012.
- Voucher cannot be redeemed until the day after deal closes.
- May buy one per person, and additional as gifts.
- One per person, per visit.
- Must call 48 hours in advance to schedule your class: 212-374-9274.
- Must give 24-hour notice prior to cancellation.
- Classes held 11AM - 5PM Tuesday through Saturday.
- Class space subject to availability.
- See the fine print that applies to all deals.
Though Marilyn Monroe maintained that diamonds were a girl's best friend, we think their price tag is a little too hefty to be throwing around words like "BFF.” Recreate the stunning sparklers you wish you owned and learn how to bring your own unique ideas to life to with the Fine Jewelry School. Ditch the plastic beads and cheap-looking trinkets and create your own eye-catching baubles with today's deal of a six-hour introductory jewelry-making course, a $200 value, for just $75.
Founded in 2006, the Fine Jewelry School stimulates and cultivates students' inherent creativity (we all have it!) and teaches them to hone it with jewelry design and metalsmithing. Today's deal will put you in the capable hands of jeweler-to-the-rich-and-famous Kristin Hanson, who has been featured in Lucky and InStyle and trained with master European goldsmiths before launching her own successful line that's carried in Bergdorf Goodman. In your six-hour intensive, Hanson will guide you through the process of making your own wearable work of art with beads, gems, metal and much more from the initial sketch to the wax model to the final product.
Questions about this deal Question about the Deal? Ask it here.
Discover Deals on the Go!
View in App Store »
iPhone App now
Feature Your Business
VOICE Daily Deals is a fantastic way to bring your business exactly what every business needs: more customers!
Let us show you how easy it is to reach an entirely new audience AND all of their friends.
Looking For Another City?
VOICE Daily Deals has partnered with Voice Media Group and will soon provide our "Daily Deals" in many new markets around the country. Sign up now for great deals and we'll send you the VOICE Daily Deal as soon as we launch in each location.
How It Works
VOICE Daily Deals works like this: Everyday, we e-mail you one terrific deal on the best events and places in your city. If you're interested, you buy the deal. If you're not, you don't.
Sign up now and receive a daily opportunity to save big on big fun in your city.