- Regular Price$60
Today's Minneapolis / St. Paul Deal
$7 for one ticket to A Night In Olympus
Time Remaining00:00:00 -54353689
A Night In Olympus(612) 339-4944 | Website
Minneapolis528 Hennepin Ave.
Minneapolis, MN 55403
- Illusion Theater presents its 2012 Fresh Ink Series, showcasing the developing work of new and established artists from Minnesota!
- The story follows Maggie, an awkward, overlooked girl whose idea of fun is watching zombie movies with her friend, Harry. Through the mystery of some magic, Maggie is transformed into a beauty and suddenly neither she nor high school are the same.
- Author Jeffrey Hatcher is an internationally sought after playwright who makes his home here in Minnesota. Hatcher’s plays have been seen on Broadway, as well as every regional theater in America.
- Performances are: Thursday, July 26, 2012 at 8:00PM, Friday, July 27, 2012 at 8:00PM, Saturday, July 28, 2012 at 8:00PM and Sunday, July 29, 2012 at 7:00PM.
- Bill Corbett is a writer, performer, film writer, beloved as one of the writers and performers of Mystery Science Theater 3000. Bill makes his home in the Twin Cities.
- Chan Poling is a renowned musician, known as one of the founding members of the Twin Cities favorite dance-rock bands, The Suburbs. He now tours with The New Standards, a trend-setting jazz trio.
- Expires 7/29/2012.
- Voucher cannot be redeemed until the day after deal closes.
- Please choose showtime at purchase.
- See the fine print that applies to all deals.
The Olympics may be going in London this summer, but there’s some drama and competition going on much closer to home in Olympus because it’s none other than prom night. See what happens in Bill Corbett and Jeffery Hatcher’s new madcap play that mixes mythology with love, beauty, chipmunks and the end of the world with today’s deal of one ticket to A Night in Olympus, a $15 value, for just $7.
The story follows Maggie, an awkward, overlooked girl whose idea of fun is watching zombie movies with BFF Harry. All that changes, however, when through some sort of magic, Maggie is transformed into a beauty and suddenly, neither she nor high school are the same. Corbett made his name as a beloved writer and performer with Mystery Science Theater 3000 while Hatcher earned his cred as a screenwriter for Casanova with Heath Ledger and The Duchess with Keira Knightley as well as on Broadway. The two, combined with musician Chan Poling, are behind this wacky number.
The show will be performed at Illusion Theater July 26, 27 and 28 at 8:00 p.m. and July 29 at 7:00 p.m. Today’s deal can be used for the performance date of your choice. Travel back to a time when prom was the sole purpose of your existence with a few critters and some otherworldly magic thrown in with Illusion Theater’s A Night in Olympus.
Questions about this deal Question about the Deal? Ask it here.
Well, no one's posted any questions, but you could be the first by asking a question below.
Discover Deals on the Go!
View in App Store »
iPhone App now
More Local Offers
$69 for Permit to Carry Certification Class & Range Time at Midwest Carry AcademyView
69:45:11 left 251111
$12 for a GA ticket to City Pages Best of Twin Cities Party on April 24th at MuseView
45:45:11 left 164711
$25 for $50 worth of food & drink at Signature CafeView
45:45:11 left 164711
Feature Your Business
VOICE Daily Deals is a fantastic way to bring your business exactly what every business needs: more customers!
Let us show you how easy it is to reach an entirely new audience AND all of their friends.
Looking For Another City?
VOICE Daily Deals has partnered with Voice Media Group and will soon provide our "Daily Deals" in many new markets around the country. Sign up now for great deals and we'll send you the VOICE Daily Deal as soon as we launch in each location.
How It Works
VOICE Daily Deals works like this: Everyday, we e-mail you one terrific deal on the best events and places in your city. If you're interested, you buy the deal. If you're not, you don't.
Sign up now and receive a daily opportunity to save big on big fun in your city.