- Regular Price$1,110
Today's New York Deal
$65 for a lobster bake for two from Get Maine Lobster
Time Remaining00:00:00 -54496451
Get Maine Lobster(207) 370-2397 | Website
- Includes: 2 Maine lobster tails, 8 ounces of mussels, 4 Atlantic crab claws, 4 ounces of scallops, 4 jumbo shrimp and 2 pieces of corn on the cob.
- Each of the lobsters is hand-selected from the coast of Maine.
- Take gourmet fare out of the restaurant and onto home dining tables.
- Expires 12/31/2012.
- Voucher cannot be redeemed until the day after deal closes.
- May buy one voucher per person, and one additional as a gift.
- One per person, per order.
- Redeem online, add to cart, click check out. Enter voucher number in the enter coupon code box, click update and proceed with checkout.
- A supplemental ship/packaging fee between $10-$40 will be added at checkout depending upon product and ship destination. Saturday arrival is an extra fee of $25, above and beyond other ship rates. States that are be subject to $35-$40 rate include; AL, AZ, CA, FL, GA, IA, ID, IN, IL, KS, MI, MN, MS, MT, ND, NE, NM, OK, OR, SC, SD, TX, UT, WY.
- See the fine print that applies to all deals.
A lobster sounds incredibly appealing right up until you get to the point of having to put the lobster in the pot. Because, like sausage, we don't think it's necessary to know how it's made, let someone else deal with the unpleasantness and get your lobster from Get Maine Lobster. Treat your special someone to an evening of romance, incredible cuisine and no clanging pots with today's deal of a Black Point Maine Lobster Bake for two people, a $130 value, for just $65.
Getting a taste of the Northeast couldn't be any easier and with today's deal, you get two Maine lobster tails, 8 ounces of mussels, four Atlantic crab claws, 4 ounces of scallops, four jump shrimp and two pieces of corn on the cob. Your package also includes a custom-crafted Alder Wood aroma foil pouch and the company's signature Maine lobster-infused butter, so all you need to do is thaw, cook and eat to reach seafood heaven. There's even a video to show you how to properly prepare your eats on the website.
Get Maine Lobster has been featured on Rachel Ray, ESPN Boston, USA Today and The Wall Street Journal. All seafood is hand-selected from the coast of Maine by Chef Margaret Salt McLellan and packed at the peak of freshness. Live lobsters are available for delivery, too. Get a fresh taste of Maine no matter where you call home with Get Maine Lobster and today's daily deal.
Questions about this deal Question about the Deal? Ask it here.
Well, no one's posted any questions, but you could be the first by asking a question below.
Discover Deals on the Go!
View in App Store »
iPhone App now
Feature Your Business
VOICE Daily Deals is a fantastic way to bring your business exactly what every business needs: more customers!
Let us show you how easy it is to reach an entirely new audience AND all of their friends.
Looking For Another City?
VOICE Daily Deals has partnered with Voice Media Group and will soon provide our "Daily Deals" in many new markets around the country. Sign up now for great deals and we'll send you the VOICE Daily Deal as soon as we launch in each location.
How It Works
VOICE Daily Deals works like this: Everyday, we e-mail you one terrific deal on the best events and places in your city. If you're interested, you buy the deal. If you're not, you don't.
Sign up now and receive a daily opportunity to save big on big fun in your city.