- Regular Price$68
Today's Houston Deal
Half off hair services at vintage-inspired Kat's Meow Salon
Time Remaining00:00:00 -113453183
Kat's Meow Salon(713) 533-9954 | Website
Houston3622 Main St.
Houston, TX 77006
- $35 Haircut with Deep Conditioning Treatment.
- Or choose $60 Haircut with Single Process Color, Blow Dry, and Style at checkout.
- Kat's Meow is Houston's home for all things vintage and glamorous!
- The 50s-styled setting is so hot that you've got to at least consider asking for the Audrey Hepburn or the Elizabeth Taylor. (But don't worry, they can capture the Scarlett Johansson look, too, if you're in a more modern mood).
- Founder Crissy Salazar opened Kat's Meow Salon to give her love of vintage vogue a home.
- After your first visit, it may be hard to decide which is cooler: hanging out with the awesome stylists or your 'do!
- Expires 6/12/2013.
- Voucher cannot be redeemed until the day after deal closes.
- Gratuity and taxes not included.
- Deal applies to all hair lengths.
- Limit 1 per customer.
- See the fine print that applies to all deals.
Questions about this deal Question about the Deal? Ask it here.
Discover Deals on the Go!
View in App Store »
iPhone App now
More Local Offers
25% Off Tickets ---An Evening with Christopher Cross, Oct 1View
1652:13:37 left 5948017
Feature Your Business
VOICE Daily Deals is a fantastic way to bring your business exactly what every business needs: more customers!
Let us show you how easy it is to reach an entirely new audience AND all of their friends.
Looking For Another City?
VOICE Daily Deals has partnered with Voice Media Group and will soon provide our "Daily Deals" in many new markets around the country. Sign up now for great deals and we'll send you the VOICE Daily Deal as soon as we launch in each location.
How It Works
VOICE Daily Deals works like this: Everyday, we e-mail you one terrific deal on the best events and places in your city. If you're interested, you buy the deal. If you're not, you don't.
Sign up now and receive a daily opportunity to save big on big fun in your city.