- Regular Price$25
Today's New York Deal
$29 for two tickets to 'Shopping! The Musical' from AWAT Productions
Time Remaining00:00:00 -50686097
AWAT Productions(415) 713-6486 | Website
San Francisco703 Market St Room 713
San Francisco, CA 94103
- All-singing, all-dancing musical spectacular complete with sketches worthy of Saturday Night Live.
- Plays held every Saturday night at 8pm in The Shelton Theater near Union Square.
- Winner of the SF Bay Area Theatre's Critics Circle Award.
- "Hilarious!" and "Side splitting" - Talkin' Broadway.
- “Infectious, irreverent humor! A clever collection of tunes - songs that bring to mind Jerry Seinfeld’s sharp observations”- SF Weekly.
- "a cartful of laughter” - The Chronicle.
- Expires 6/30/2012.
- Voucher cannot be redeemed until the day after deal closes.
- May buy unlimited vouchers.
- One per person, per visit.
- Must make reservations by emailing AWATprods@comcast.net.
- Mention number of guests and get written confirmation.
- Ages 21+.
- See the fine print that applies to all deals.
If there is no sport more exciting to you than whipping out your charge card for a variety of new goods, no matter what they are, then Morris Bobrow’s newest work is for you. Based on our current culture of stocking up at big box stores, navigating department stores and, of course, clothes, Morris Bobrow’s Shopping! The Musical will give you all the thrills without the hefty bill especially with today’s deal of two tickets to the show, a $58 value, for just $29.
Called “a cartful of laughter” by The Chronicle and both “Hilarious!” and “Side-splitting” by Talkin’ Broadway, Shopping! is an all-singing, all-dancing musical spectacular complete with sketches worthy of Saturday Night Live. Now in its sixth year, this winner of the SF Bay Area Theatre’s Critics Circle Award mulls over the frustrations, annoyances and occasional joys of the shopping experience for customers and merchants at all kinds of stores. Highlights include hilarious lampoons like “Shopping with Style,” in which a person buys a six-year supply of toilet paper or carts his stuff home in a Bekins truck, “Department Store Blues,” which laments over finding help in a department store and the strange predicament of shopping for your wife in Victoria’s Secret.
The uproarious musical revue is held every Saturday night at 8:00pm in The Shelton Theater near Union Square. Grab your favorite shopping partner and see why SF Weekly called this gem, “Infectious, irreverent humor! A clever collection of tunes - songs that bring to mind Jerry Seinfeld’s sharp observations,” with today’s deal to Morris Bobrow’s Shopping! The Musical.
Questions about this deal Question about the Deal? Ask it here.
Well, no one's posted any questions, but you could be the first by asking a question below.
Discover Deals on the Go!
View in App Store »
iPhone App now
Feature Your Business
VOICE Daily Deals is a fantastic way to bring your business exactly what every business needs: more customers!
Let us show you how easy it is to reach an entirely new audience AND all of their friends.
Looking For Another City?
VOICE Daily Deals has partnered with Voice Media Group and will soon provide our "Daily Deals" in many new markets around the country. Sign up now for great deals and we'll send you the VOICE Daily Deal as soon as we launch in each location.
How It Works
VOICE Daily Deals works like this: Everyday, we e-mail you one terrific deal on the best events and places in your city. If you're interested, you buy the deal. If you're not, you don't.
Sign up now and receive a daily opportunity to save big on big fun in your city.