- Regular Price$30
Today's Houston Deal
$57 for 2 nights of camping for up to 6 people
Time Remaining00:00:00 -74364923
Rebel Race| Website
- Event will feature a weekend-long barbecue with food and drink for sale as well as live musical entertainment.
- Turkey leg-eating contest, muddy dance party, mechanical bull, fireworks on Saturday night and more.
- When the sun goes down, Rebel race turns up the heat with a campfire.
- Pitch a tent with your friends so all you'll have to do after the race is find your campsite and hit the hay and then enjoy the activities all weekend long!
- You might want to bring extra clothes, sneakers, and a towel to wipe off with after being hosed down because there's no doubt you'll be muddy!
- Expires 7/29/2012.
- Voucher cannot be redeemed until the day after deal closes.
- May buy one voucher per person.
- One per person, per visit.
- Limited quantities available.
- Must bring your own tent, sleeping bags and camping gear.
- Must arrive on Friday between 5:30-9pm and pack up on Sunday by 10am.
- Does not include race registration value and must purchase separate.
- See the fine print that applies to all deals.
In school, being called a rebel was a bad thing and often meant long detention stays, extra homework and an earful from your parents when you finally got home. However, as an adult, rebellious becomes synonymous in the workplace with free-thinker and innovator, not trouble-causer. So, fly your rebel flag high and celebrate doing things a little differently at the Rebel Race on Saturday, June 9. Whether you’re running or spectating, don’t miss a second of the fun with today’s deal of camping for up to two nights for six people, a $115 value, for just $57.
Held in Central Texas Rebel Race will offer 9.3 miles of climbing, leaping, crawling and mud-navigating for the most intense 15K you will ever experience. Obstacles include the Sergeant’s Sprint, Hay Dude pyramid climb, Spider Web, The Great Wall of the Rebel Race, Hell at the (mud-made) Himalaya, Lunatic Lagoon, Ninja Turtle Sewer, Military Mud Pit and much more. For both runners and spectators, the even will feature a weekend-long barbecue with food and drink for sale as well as live musical entertainment, a turkey leg eating contest, muddy dance party, mechanical bull and more. Each campground space can accommodate up to six rebels (approximately 20’ x 20’) on Friday and Saturday nights.
The rat race will go down at Rocky Hill Ranch in Smithville, approximately two hours away from the heart of downtown Houston. The party begins on June 8 at 6:00 pm and doesn’t end until June 10 at noon. Camping gear can be set up that Friday beginning at 5:30 pm – 9:00pm or Saturday from 7:00 am – 9:00 pm. Whether you’re running or cheering on a pal, do it in true rebel spirit by camping out for the Rebel Race.
Questions about this deal Question about the Deal? Ask it here.
Well, no one's posted any questions, but you could be the first by asking a question below.
Discover Deals on the Go!
View in App Store »
iPhone App now
More Local Offers
$59 for 1 Month of Unlimited Mat-Based and Aerial Yoga ClassesView
7:04:37 left 25477
Feature Your Business
VOICE Daily Deals is a fantastic way to bring your business exactly what every business needs: more customers!
Let us show you how easy it is to reach an entirely new audience AND all of their friends.
Looking For Another City?
VOICE Daily Deals has partnered with Voice Media Group and will soon provide our "Daily Deals" in many new markets around the country. Sign up now for great deals and we'll send you the VOICE Daily Deal as soon as we launch in each location.
How It Works
VOICE Daily Deals works like this: Everyday, we e-mail you one terrific deal on the best events and places in your city. If you're interested, you buy the deal. If you're not, you don't.
Sign up now and receive a daily opportunity to save big on big fun in your city.