- Regular Price$50
Today's Orange County Deal
$10 for 2 tickets to OC Weekly's Summer Carnivale
Time Remaining00:00:00 -60009545
OC Weekly Summer Carnivale(714) 550-5900 | Website
Tustin2405 Park Avenue
Tustin, CA 92782
- Presented by the KROQ Roq N’ Surf series.
- Kick off summer properly without leaving town at the party that celebrates OC Weekly's Summer Guide, Summer Carnivale, Saturday, June 2.
- Food tastings, beer and spirit tastings, a vendor village, games, drink specials, bowling and much more.
- The bash will feature performances by Headshine, The Tequila Worms, DJ E-Rock, DJ Krispy and DJ Daybreak.
- Guests will also enjoy tastings from Bowlmor Lanes, Blackmarket Bakery, Bluewater Grill, Sapporo, Cayman Jack Ultra Premium Margaritas, RA Sushi, JT Schmid's and more.
- A portion of the event’s proceeds will benefit Miracles for Kids.
- Expires 6/2/2012.
- Voucher cannot be redeemed until the day after deal closes.
- May buy unlimited vouchers.
- Bring your voucher for entrance to the event.
- Ages 21 and up only.
- See the fine print that applies to all deals.
Though forgoing all of the expensive summer music festivals was a good idea for your bank account, your fun levels are less than pleased. Kick off summer properly without leaving town at the party that celebrates OC Weekly's Summer Guide, the ultimate source of what's going on around town during the sizzling months, Summer Carnivale on June 2. Get tunes, sunshine, brews and a whole lot more for a tiny fraction of those other festivals with today's deal of two tickets to OC Weekly's Summer Carnivale, a $20 value, for just $10.
As the official guide to the beach and summer lifestyle in Orange County, OC Weekly’s Summer Guide is one of the largest issues of the year, which is why it deserves a soiree just as large. The bash will feature performances by Headshine, The Tequila Worms, DJ E-Rock, DJ Krispy and DJ Daybreak as well as food tastings, beer and spirit tastings, a vendor village, games, drink specials, bowling and much more. Today’s deal of a general admission ticket includes entry into the entire event as well as tastings from Bowlmor Lanes, Blackmarket Bakery, Bluewater Grill, Sapporo, Cayman Jack Ultra Premium Margaritas, RA Sushi, JT Schmid’s and more.
The summer spectacular will be held inside of Bowlmore Lanes, and outside in The District Promenade at Tustin Legacy from 8:00 pm to 11:00 pm. A portion of the event’s proceeds will benefit Miracles for Kids, a non profit dedicated to improving the lives of children with cancer and other life threatening illnesses. This event is for those 21 and up only. Start the season off right with OC Weekly’s Summer Carnivale.
Questions about this deal Question about the Deal? Ask it here.
Discover Deals on the Go!
View in App Store »
iPhone App now
More Local Offers
$30 for $50 worth of food and drink at Cucina AlessaView
130:40:55 left 470455
Over half off 4, 5 or 6 night stay at Mayan Village Resort in Baja California Sur, MexicoView
418:40:55 left 1507255
Feature Your Business
VOICE Daily Deals is a fantastic way to bring your business exactly what every business needs: more customers!
Let us show you how easy it is to reach an entirely new audience AND all of their friends.
Looking For Another City?
VOICE Daily Deals has partnered with Voice Media Group and will soon provide our "Daily Deals" in many new markets around the country. Sign up now for great deals and we'll send you the VOICE Daily Deal as soon as we launch in each location.
How It Works
VOICE Daily Deals works like this: Everyday, we e-mail you one terrific deal on the best events and places in your city. If you're interested, you buy the deal. If you're not, you don't.
Sign up now and receive a daily opportunity to save big on big fun in your city.