- Regular Price$229
Today's New York Deal
$50 for 2.5 hour introduction to vegetarian cooking class from Bhagavat Life
Time Remaining00:00:00 -92144296
Bhagavat Life(646) 571-0710 | Website
New York25 1st Avenue
New York, NY 10002
- An introduction into making entrees, soups, desserts, teas and grain dishes.
- Learn the secrets to making sure your food is easy to digest and assimilate.
- Resources to support you in accessing optimal food choices, in the grocery store or at restaurants.
- Each class will combine lecture, discussion and cooking demonstrations, and ends with a delicious dinner for everyone!
- Expires 10/1/2012.
- Voucher cannot be redeemed until the day after deal closes.
- May buy unlimited vouchers.
- One per person, per visit.
- Please contact us at BVTLife@gmail.com or call 646-571-0710 to register and RSVP.
- Classes are vegan and gluten-free friendly. Please notify us upon registering if you have this need.
- Intro sessions are available on any of the following days each week: Monday & Wednesday from 6-8:30pm, Saturday & Sunday from 11-1:30pm.
- RSVP is required before attending.
- Class days are subject to availability.
- Please give a minimum of 72 hrs notice to confirm your registration (we recommend RSVPing 2-3 weeks in advance).
- See the fine print that applies to all deals.
No matter how many times you drag your tired butt to the gym, if you aren't eating a meticulously well-balanced diet, you won't be giving Kate Upton or Channing Tatum a run for their money anytime soon. Instead of trying to fit a square peg (your old diet) into a round hole (your new calorie allowances), make a complete lifestyle change with Bhagavat Life. Learn what makes a meal healthy and how to apply Ayurvedic principles to any type of cuisine with today's deal of a two-and-a-half-hour vegetarian cooking class, a $100 value, for just $50.
Ayurvedic vegetarian cooking is based on the five elements (fire, water, earth, air and akash) as well as the three body types, three gunas (medicines and foods categorized as sattva, rajas and tamas) and six tastes (sweet, salty, pungent, sour, astringent and bitter). Prevalent in Indian cuisine, the purpose of this style of cooking is to maintain balance on all levels while soothing your digestive tract. Learn to apply these holistically healthy principles to everyday meals with today's deal of a cooking class at Bhagavat Life. The class will teach you how to prepare entrées, soups, desserts, teas and grain dishes as well as give you tips for making the best choices in the grocery store or while dining out. Classes include lecture, discussion and cooking demonstrations, and ends with a delicious meal.
Located in the East Village, classes are held Monday and Wednesday from 6:00 p.m.-8:30 p.m. as well as Saturday and Sunday from 11:00 a.m.-1:30 p.m. Reservation is required and classes can be made vegan and gluten-free. Get on the track to a healthier new you from the inside out with Bhagavat Life.
Questions about this deal Question about the Deal? Ask it here.
Well, no one's posted any questions, but you could be the first by asking a question below.
Discover Deals on the Go!
View in App Store »
iPhone App now
Feature Your Business
VOICE Daily Deals is a fantastic way to bring your business exactly what every business needs: more customers!
Let us show you how easy it is to reach an entirely new audience AND all of their friends.
Looking For Another City?
VOICE Daily Deals has partnered with Voice Media Group and will soon provide our "Daily Deals" in many new markets around the country. Sign up now for great deals and we'll send you the VOICE Daily Deal as soon as we launch in each location.
How It Works
VOICE Daily Deals works like this: Everyday, we e-mail you one terrific deal on the best events and places in your city. If you're interested, you buy the deal. If you're not, you don't.
Sign up now and receive a daily opportunity to save big on big fun in your city.