- Regular Price$25
Today's Dallas / Fort Worth Deal
$179 for 5-Hour Ski Boat Rental from Making Waves Boat Club at Lake Lewisville
Time Remaining00:00:00 -70106826
Making Waves Boat Club(972) 537-7279 | Website
- Perfect for tubing, wakeboarding, and water skiing, but also works just as well when you want to kick back and relax.
- Get away from the hassles with boat ownership, such as repairs and bills.
- Beat the Texas summer heat with a day on the lake with friends or family.
- Expires 9/30/2012.
- Voucher cannot be redeemed until the day after deal closes.
- One per person one as a gift.
- 72-hr cancellation noticed required.
- Credit card required at booking for the $300 refundable deposit.
- Must be 21 or older with valid ID.
- Valid for the Sea Ray or Mariah.
- Maximum adult occupancy between 8 to 10.
- Subject to weather.
- Extra $75 fee for cleaning will apply if necessary upon return of rental.
- You are responisble for the fuel you use.
- Redeem at Lake Lewisville (Main Street, Hickory Creek TX).
- See the fine print that applies to all deals.
When it comes to summertime activities, we say go big or go home and that means that your sad, little sprinkler and makeshift slip n slide are simply not going to cut it. Stay cool as a cucumber with high adrenaline water sports action with Making Waves Boat Club. Make some waves of your own without sending a tsunami through your bank account with today’s deal of a five-hour ski boat rental, a $500 value, for just $179.
Located on Lake Lewisville, Making Waves Boat Club provides seafarers with more prudent financial options when it comes to enjoying the lake. Today’s deal gets you a ski boat from Making Waves’ impressive fleet, which accommodates between 8 and 10 people. Ski boats are perfect for tubing, wakeboarding and water skiing, but also work just as well when you want to kick back and relax.
A credit card is required at booking for the $300 refundable deposit and renters must be 21 years of age or older. Fuel fee is extra and an extra $75 cleaning will be applied if the watercraft does not come back in condition it left the dock. Live the good life this summer and still be able to afford food for the rest of the year with Making Waves Boat Club.
Questions about this deal Question about the Deal? Ask it here.
Well, no one's posted any questions, but you could be the first by asking a question below.
Discover Deals on the Go!
View in App Store »
iPhone App now
More Local Offers
$15 for General Admission to Zombie Safari (Reg. $25)View
13:52:54 left 49974
Feature Your Business
VOICE Daily Deals is a fantastic way to bring your business exactly what every business needs: more customers!
Let us show you how easy it is to reach an entirely new audience AND all of their friends.
Looking For Another City?
VOICE Daily Deals has partnered with Voice Media Group and will soon provide our "Daily Deals" in many new markets around the country. Sign up now for great deals and we'll send you the VOICE Daily Deal as soon as we launch in each location.
How It Works
VOICE Daily Deals works like this: Everyday, we e-mail you one terrific deal on the best events and places in your city. If you're interested, you buy the deal. If you're not, you don't.
Sign up now and receive a daily opportunity to save big on big fun in your city.