- Regular Price$20
Today's Dallas / Fort Worth Deal
$249 for 5-Hour High Performance Boat Rental from Making Waves Boat Club on Lake Lewisville
Time Remaining00:00:00 -118119855
Making Waves Boat Club(972) 537-7279 | Website
- Both the Caravelle and Crownline feature wakeboard tower and racks and iPod stereo system.
- If you seek thrill, luxury of comfort, and just an all around great lake boat, this is the deal for you!
- Get away from the hassles involved with boat ownership, such as repairs and bills.
- Beat the Texas heat with a day on the lake with friends and family.
- Expires 9/30/2012.
- Voucher cannot be redeemed until the day after deal closes.
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift.
- 72-hr cancellation notice required.
- Credit card required at booking for $400 refundable deposit.
- Must be 21 or older with valid ID.
- Valid for up to 10 adults.
- Must sign waiver.
- Subject to weather.
- Extra $75 fee for cleaning will apply if necessary upon return of rental.
- You are responsible for the fuel you use.
- Valid for the Crowline Wakeboard Runabout or Caravelle 217 Bowrider.
- Redeem at Lake Lewisville (Main Street, Hickory Creek TX).
- See the fine print that applies to all deals.
When it comes to summertime activities, we say go big or go home and that means that your sad, little sprinkler and make shift slip n slide are simply not going to cut it. Stay cool as a cucumber this summer with high adrenalin water sports action with Making Waves Boat Club. Make some waves of your own without sending a tsunami through your bank account with today’s deal of a five-hour high performance boat rental, a $650 value, for just $249.
Located on Lake Lewisville, Making Waves Boat Club provides seafarers with more prudent financial options when it comes to enjoying the lake. Today’s deal gets you a high performance boat from Making Waves’ impressive fleet, which accommodates up to 10 adults. With today’s deal you’ll a choice of either the low and mean Crownline Wakeboard Runabout or the adventure-ready Caravelle 217 Bowrider, which both feature a wakeboard tower with racks and upgraded iPod stereo system.
A credit card is required at booking for the $400 refundable deposit and renters must be 21 years of age or older. Fuel fee is additional and an extra $75 cleaning will be applied if the watercraft does not come back in condition it left the dock. Live the good life this summer and still be able to afford food for the rest of the summer with Making Waves Boat Club.
Questions about this deal Question about the Deal? Ask it here.
Well, no one's posted any questions, but you could be the first by asking a question below.
Discover Deals on the Go!
View in App Store »
iPhone App now
More Local Offers
2 Tickets for $10 to the Margarita Trail Finale PartyView
20:55:45 left 75345
Feature Your Business
VOICE Daily Deals is a fantastic way to bring your business exactly what every business needs: more customers!
Let us show you how easy it is to reach an entirely new audience AND all of their friends.
Looking For Another City?
VOICE Daily Deals has partnered with Voice Media Group and will soon provide our "Daily Deals" in many new markets around the country. Sign up now for great deals and we'll send you the VOICE Daily Deal as soon as we launch in each location.
How It Works
VOICE Daily Deals works like this: Everyday, we e-mail you one terrific deal on the best events and places in your city. If you're interested, you buy the deal. If you're not, you don't.
Sign up now and receive a daily opportunity to save big on big fun in your city.