$35 for 2 Night Stay at the Riviera Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas, Las Vegas Bite Card and a free $50 Restaurant.com Gift Card - Room Tax included
- Regular Price$239
Today's New York Deal
$47 for registration to Tri-State Super Spartan Race on Sept 8 or 9
Time Remaining00:00:00 -68322668
Spartan Race(713) 227-2277 | Website
- Spartan Race, the global leader in Obstacle Racing since 2005, was designed by seven insane ultra athletes and one Royal Marine.
- The challenge will be held at Tuxedo Ridge Ski Center, about an hour's drive from the heart of Manhattan.
- 4 Levels of competetive obstacle racing: Spartan Sprint - Super Spartan - Spartan Beast - Spartan Death Race.
- Heats begin at 9:00am (the first being the most competitive) and run every 30 minutes throughout the day.
- Raffles, live music and other festival perks.
- With registration you will receive a Spartan t-shirt, finisher's medal, and free beer ticket (21 and up only).
- The top three male and female finishers will also gain entry into the Super Spartan race of their choice, if they are crazy enough to try the over-eight-mile race.
- Voted 2011 Best Obstacle Racing Series by Outside Magazine!
- Spectator tickets are $15 and sold onsite. Spectators receive $5 Spartan bucks redeemable at the merchandise tent, a festival map, and rad access to some obstacles on the course, the epic Gladiator pit and finish line, and the vendor tents.
- Expires 9/5/2012.
- Voucher cannot be redeemed until the day after deal closes.
- May buy one voucher per person, and 5 additional as gifts.
- Limited quantities available.
- Pre-race packet pick-ups at RoadRunner Sports. Stop by the day before your race at Roadrunner Sports and pick up your registration pack to beat the lines on race day! Also, receive a 10% off coupon for any purchase during packet pick-up. Look for Spartan Race registration signs.
- Valid for Tri-State NJ Super Spartan race only.
- There is NO on-site registration. Registration deadline 9/5/2012.
- Online registration instructions here. Select race date of either Saturday, Sept 8 or Sunday, Sept 9 and enter your voucher code.
- Registrations are final. No changing start waves.
- Additional $12 Insurance Fee upon registration (mandatory for all participants).
- See the fine print that applies to all deals.
The storied Battle of Thermopylae is not as dramatic as Hollywood would have you believe, and though there were much more than just 300 soldiers on the Spartan side and much less than one million on the Persian side, there is no doubt that there was a high level of bravery involved. Prove that you are worthy of this elite group of fighters at the Spartan Race's New York Spartan Sprint on Saturday, September 8 and Sunday, September 9. Since you don't have a kingdom funding your quest, use today's deal to register for the race, regularly $95, for just $47.
Voted the 2011 "Best Obstacle Racing Series" by Outside Magazine, the goal of the Spartan Race is to rip one million people off their couches and bring out their inner warrior. The Spartan Sprint is about four miles and features over 15 obstacles including plenty of mud and both physical and mental challenges. The courses were designed by seven insane ultra athletes and a Royal Marine, creating a feat so tough, you really won't understand until the finish line. With registration you will receive a Spartan t-shirt, finisher's medal, free beer ticket (21 and up only), bragging rights and free mud. The top three male and female finishers will also gain entry into the Super Spartan race of their choice, if they are crazy enough to try the over-eight-mile race.
Questions about this deal Question about the Deal? Ask it here.
Well, no one's posted any questions, but you could be the first by asking a question below.
Discover Deals on the Go!
View in App Store »
iPhone App now
Feature Your Business
VOICE Daily Deals is a fantastic way to bring your business exactly what every business needs: more customers!
Let us show you how easy it is to reach an entirely new audience AND all of their friends.
Looking For Another City?
VOICE Daily Deals has partnered with Voice Media Group and will soon provide our "Daily Deals" in many new markets around the country. Sign up now for great deals and we'll send you the VOICE Daily Deal as soon as we launch in each location.
How It Works
VOICE Daily Deals works like this: Everyday, we e-mail you one terrific deal on the best events and places in your city. If you're interested, you buy the deal. If you're not, you don't.
Sign up now and receive a daily opportunity to save big on big fun in your city.