- Regular Price$35
Today's Houston Deal
$40 registration to Spartan Race: Texas Spartan Sprint
Time Remaining00:00:00 -162977740
Spartan Race| Website
- Voted 2012 Best Obstacle Racing Series by Outside Magazine!
- The Spartan goal is simple... to get you off your couch, throw you in the mud & trails, and feed you one tough endurance event day that will be the adrenalin rush of your life.
- You will understand at the finish line... but don't wait to sign up as our races do sell out!
- Distance: around 4 miles. Fastest time is 35 minutes.
- Dominate in the SPARTAN SPRINT and win entry into a SUPER SPARTAN!
- Spectator tickets are $15 and sold onsite (please bring cash, limited credit card services are available). As a Spartan Race spectator, you get $5 Spartan bucks redeemable at the merchandise tent, a festival map, and rad access to some obstacles on the course, the epic Gladiator pit and finish line, and the vendor tents!
- Accommodations: Painted Sky Inn is a newly renovated and intimate lakeside get-a-way on the Eastern shore of Lake Buchanan. It is conveniently located between Reveille Peak Ranch and Canyon of the Eagles Nature Park. Call 512-715-9896 for booking & mention Spartan Race to receive 10% off.
- Camping at Sprint Spartan! Primitive camping on site near the Festival. Shuttle will be provided from off site parking lot. No camp site gear drop offs. RV camping sites off site. Shuttles will be provided to Festival. $20 per person for both Friday and Saturday nights. Online camping registration (not included in the deal).
- All racers receive: Finishers medal; t-shirt; free beer ticket for anyone 21 and over; a chance to do things you would never choose to do on your own; bragging rights; more stories to tell.
- Expires 5/16/2012.
- Voucher cannot be redeemed until the day after deal closes.
- May buy unlimited vouchers.
- Limited quantities available.
- Valid for Burnet, TX Sunday, May 20 race only (Saturday races sold out!).
- Please email for further questions - email@example.com.
- Registration closes 5/16/12. No on-site registration.
- Voucher code to be entered during registration process to complete registration.
- For detailed registration instructions for VOICE Daily Deal customers click here.
- Heats start at 9am with up to 250 racers and continue every 30 minutes throughout the day. Enter the 9am "Elite" heat if you want to be as competitive as possible and race against the best.
- Minimum age to race a full Spartan Race is 14 in the U.S.
- $10 on-site parking; $12 insurance fee upon registration (required and mandatory for all participants).
- Please visit The Spartan Race website for Frequently Asked Questions, Pre-Race Packet Pick-Up, Event Day Info and Post Race Info.
- See the fine print that applies to all deals.
The storied Battle of Thermopylae is not as dramatic as Hollywood would have you believe, and though there were much more than just 300 soldiers on the Spartan side and much less than one million on the Persian side, there is no doubt that there was a high level of bravery involved. Prove that you are worthy of this elite group of fighters at the Spartan Race's Texas Spartan Sprint on Sunday, May 20. Since you don't have a kingdom funding your quest, use today's deal to register for the race, regularly $85, for just $40.
Voted the 2012 "Best Obstacle Racing Series" by Outside Magazine, the goal of the Spartan Race is to rip one million people off their couches and bring out their inner warrior. The Spartan Sprint is about four miles and features over 15 obstacles including plenty of mud and both physical and mental challenges. The courses were designed by seven insane ultra athletes and a Royal Marine, creating a feat so tough, you really won't understand until the finish line. With registration you will receive a Spartan t-shirt, finisher's medal, free beer ticket (21), bragging rights and free mud. The top three male and female finishers will also gain entry into the Super Spartan race of their choice, if they are crazy enough to try the over-eight-mile race.
The challenge will be held out Reveille Peak Ranch in Burnet, about a four-hour drive from downtown Houston. Accommodations are available at the Painted Sky Inn for 10% off when you mention the race as well as Big Chief RV & Cabin Resort, Canyon of the Eagles Lodge and Log Country Cove. Alternatively, camping near the race site is also available.Heats begin at 9:00am (the first being the most competitive) and run every 30 minutes throughout the day. Spectator tickets are $15, sold onsite and include a $5 voucher to pickup Spartan gear. In addition to watching the competitors slip and slide their way to the finish, there will be raffles, entertainment and other festival perks. Show you have all the guts and glory of a gladiator at the Spartan Race's Spartan Sprint.
Follow Spartan Race on Twitter.
Like Spartan Race on Facebook.
Questions about this deal Question about the Deal? Ask it here.
Discover Deals on the Go!
View in App Store »
iPhone App now
More Local Offers
Feature Your Business
VOICE Daily Deals is a fantastic way to bring your business exactly what every business needs: more customers!
Let us show you how easy it is to reach an entirely new audience AND all of their friends.
Looking For Another City?
VOICE Daily Deals has partnered with Voice Media Group and will soon provide our "Daily Deals" in many new markets around the country. Sign up now for great deals and we'll send you the VOICE Daily Deal as soon as we launch in each location.
How It Works
VOICE Daily Deals works like this: Everyday, we e-mail you one terrific deal on the best events and places in your city. If you're interested, you buy the deal. If you're not, you don't.
Sign up now and receive a daily opportunity to save big on big fun in your city.