- Regular Price$199
Today's Houston Deal
$40 household membership for two adults to Houston Center for Photography
Time Remaining00:00:00 -87315180
Houston Center for Photography(713) 529-4755 | Website
Houston1441 West Alabama
Houston, TX 77006
- 2010 Houston Press Best of Houston Award - Best Non-Profit Art Gallery.
- Membership includes a subscription to SPOT magazine, access to Digital Darkroom; invitations to exhibition openings, special events, and members-only tours; 25% discount and early registration on workshops; opportunity for members-only Master Classes and portfolio reviews; discounts at peer institutions as part of the Connections program; 36% off the newsstand rate of Aperture magazine; access to John Cleary research library; eligibility to apply for Juried Membership Exhibition and Juried Fellowship competition.
- Year-round exhibitions, workshops, publications, outreach programs, lectures, classes, and home to an on-site library housing more than 2,500 books on photography as well as a state-of-the-art digital darkroom.
- Celebrating 30 years! Houston Center for Photography is celebrating the 30TH ANNUAL JURIED MEMBERSHIP EXHIBITION.
- The Learning Center Gallery displays work year-round from HCP's outreach programs, membership exhibitions, Learning Center students and exhibitions that seek to educate about current issues, artistic practice, and process. Corresponding exhibitions include PictureThis! with MD Anderson Cancer Center patients and Texas Children's Hospital, and Collaborations, an exhibition created and curated by participating students from Houston-area high schools.
- See today's main deal for Individual Memberships!
- Expires 10/26/2012.
- Voucher cannot be redeemed until the day after deal closes.
- May buy one voucher per person, and an additional 2 as gifts.
- One per person, per visit.
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24 hours applies.
- All services must be used by same customer or household; cannot be shared.
- See the fine print that applies to all deals.
Photography doesn't always get the attention it deserves, especially in an age in which animation and street art seem to reign supreme. Luckily, Houston recognizes that photography isn't just a traditional art; the digital platform is exploding and still images are more breathtaking than ever! Celebrate how far technology has come with today's deal and get a one-year household membership for two adults at Houston Center for Photography, a $80 value, for just $40.
Winner of Houston Press' Best of Houston Award - Best Non-Profit Art Gallery in 2010, HCP is a nonprofit organization offering year-round exhibitions, workshops, publications, outreach programs, lectures, and classes. It is also home to a massive on-site library housing more than 2,500 books on photography as well as a state-of-the-art digital darkroom. Classes are offered for all levels of experience, and range in topics such as Composition, Portraiture, Lighting and Photoshop.
More reviews and details about Houston Center for Photography on voiceplaces.com.
Click here to read reviews on Yelp!
Like us on Facebook.
Questions about this deal Question about the Deal? Ask it here.
Well, no one's posted any questions, but you could be the first by asking a question below.
Discover Deals on the Go!
View in App Store »
iPhone App now
Feature Your Business
VOICE Daily Deals is a fantastic way to bring your business exactly what every business needs: more customers!
Let us show you how easy it is to reach an entirely new audience AND all of their friends.
Looking For Another City?
VOICE Daily Deals has partnered with Voice Media Group and will soon provide our "Daily Deals" in many new markets around the country. Sign up now for great deals and we'll send you the VOICE Daily Deal as soon as we launch in each location.
How It Works
VOICE Daily Deals works like this: Everyday, we e-mail you one terrific deal on the best events and places in your city. If you're interested, you buy the deal. If you're not, you don't.
Sign up now and receive a daily opportunity to save big on big fun in your city.