- Regular Price$199
Today's New York Deal
$38 for Taste of New York Sampler Platter for 2 at Little Town and two passes to an exclusive screening of "Seeking a Friend for the End of the World"
Time Remaining00:00:00 -82520494
Little Town(212) 201-1223 | Website
- Includes Taste of New York sampler platter for two plus two passes to the 7pm, June 19th screening of Seeking a Friend for the End of the World.
- The two-floor venue is accented with dark detailed woodwork, hand built butcher block tables, booths made from reclaimed and recycled materials including wood from Coney Island’s old boardwalk.
- A contemporary brewhouse that pays homage to NY and everything it has to offer by bringing the taste of its "little towns" like Ithaca, Rochester, Syracuse, Binghamton and Long Island to the heart of it all, Manhattan.
- Offers a menu of over 100 local beers.
- Expires 9/1/2012.
- Voucher cannot be redeemed until the day after deal closes.
- May buy unlimited vouchers.
- One per person, per visit.
- Offer only valid for Taste of NY Sampler Platter.
- Offer valid for dine-in only.
- Theater address will be provided on voucher, must be at the theater by 6:45pm.
- See the fine print that applies to all deals.
To Manhattanites, it's easy to forget that New York stretches way beyond our 23-square-mile island. However, with Little Town, you need not leave our coveted bubble to experience the culinary offerings of the state's "little towns" like Ithaca, Rochester, Syracuse, Binghamton and Long Island. Get country fare in the heart of the city with today's deal of a Taste of New York sampler platter for two plus two tickets to see Steve Carell's most recent film, Seeking a Friend for the End of the World, an $80 value, for just $38.
Dubbed a contemporary brewhouse, the foundation of Little Town is the menu of over 100 local beers, which perfectly complements the rustic but elegant food menu, décor and atmosphere. Today's deal gives you a delicious overview of Little Town's offerings with the Taste of New York platter, which is large enough for two and features Stadium Garlic Fries (freshly cut Idaho potatoes, minced garlic and parsley), an "I Love NY" Soft Pretzel with mustard and cheese dipping sauce, two Angus beef sliders with melted cheese and cognac sauce, half of a Ruben with house-cured corned beef and one "Suburb Backyard" Dog (Nathan's Hot Dog with macaroni salad and baked beans). Dessert will be provided in the form of four fried cheesecake bites and tasting-sized root beer floats.
Today's deal is valid at the Little Town on Restaurant Row near Union Square only. Come back for seconds on a Thursday, Friday or Saturday from 5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. and enjoy $.99 oysters and clams from the raw bar. Journey beyond what the city has to offer without doing the unthinkable, actually heading upstate, with Little Town.
Questions about this deal Question about the Deal? Ask it here.
Well, no one's posted any questions, but you could be the first by asking a question below.
Discover Deals on the Go!
View in App Store »
iPhone App now
Feature Your Business
VOICE Daily Deals is a fantastic way to bring your business exactly what every business needs: more customers!
Let us show you how easy it is to reach an entirely new audience AND all of their friends.
Looking For Another City?
VOICE Daily Deals has partnered with Voice Media Group and will soon provide our "Daily Deals" in many new markets around the country. Sign up now for great deals and we'll send you the VOICE Daily Deal as soon as we launch in each location.
How It Works
VOICE Daily Deals works like this: Everyday, we e-mail you one terrific deal on the best events and places in your city. If you're interested, you buy the deal. If you're not, you don't.
Sign up now and receive a daily opportunity to save big on big fun in your city.