$12 for GA tickets to City Pages Best of Twin Cities Party on April 28th at International Market Square
- Regular Price$25
Today's Minneapolis / St. Paul Deal
$38 for one ticket to 7th Annual Taste of the Twin Cities Originals event
Time Remaining00:00:00 -129175642
Taste of the Twin Cities Originals Food and Wine Event| Website
Minneapolis2009 University Ave. SE
Minneapolis, MN 55414
- 7th Annual Taste of the Twin Cities showcase a highly anticipated international tasting of over 15 wines from around the globe paired with new dishes and flavors from 20 of the best local and independent restaurants in the Twin Cities.
- Will feature a craft beer tasting from Great Waters Brewing Company, cocktails from Bacardi OakHeart and live music from the McCool Quartet.
- A portion of proceeds will benefit the Fish Smart program of the MN Zoo.
- Complimentary Riedel crystal wine glass.
- Complimentary iron rich food recipes from Memorial Blood Centers.
- Local celebrity appearances by Randy Meier (Fox 9 News Anchor) and Dave Dahl (KSTP Ch.5 weatherman).
- Expires 7/26/2012.
- Voucher cannot be redeemed until the day after deal closes.
- Event held on Thursday, July 26, 2012 at the TCF Bank Stadium from 6:00 p.m.-9:00 p.m.
- Bring printed voucher to event for admission with valid ID.
- See the fine print that applies to all deals.
Whereas other parts of the country merely have one local city to contend with, residents of the Twin Cities, obviously, have two, and that means double the restaurants needing to be experienced. Instead of completely booking your social schedule for the next five years, try out some of the area’s best restaurants at Taste of the Twin Cities Originals Food & Wine Event on Thursday, July 26. Get your pass to deliciousness for less with today’s deal of a general admission ticket, an $80 value, for just $38.
The 7th Annual Taste of the Twin Cities Originals will feature a showcase of over 15 different wines from all around the globe paired with dishes from 20 of the Twin Cities best eateries. In addition to the vittles, this highly anticipated event will also feature a craft beer tasting from Great Waters Brewing Company, cocktails from Bacardi OakHeart and live music from the McCool Quartet. Today’s deal of a general admission ticket gets you access to the entire 20-course food and wine pairing as well as a Riedel crystal wine glass and complimentary iron rich food recipes from Memorial Blood Centers.
The soiree will be held at TCF Bank Stadium from 6:00 p.m.-9:00 p.m. Local celebrities like Randy Meier (Fox 9 News Anchor) and Dave Dahl (KSTP Ch.5 weatherman) will be attending and proceeds will benefit the Minnesota Zoo’s Fish Smart program. Help preserve the true local spirit of Twin Cities dining and let your taste buds reap all the benefits of your do-gooding at the Taste of the Twin Cities Originals Food & Wine Event.
Questions about this deal Question about the Deal? Ask it here.
Well, no one's posted any questions, but you could be the first by asking a question below.
Discover Deals on the Go!
View in App Store »
iPhone App now
More Local Offers
Feature Your Business
VOICE Daily Deals is a fantastic way to bring your business exactly what every business needs: more customers!
Let us show you how easy it is to reach an entirely new audience AND all of their friends.
Looking For Another City?
VOICE Daily Deals has partnered with Voice Media Group and will soon provide our "Daily Deals" in many new markets around the country. Sign up now for great deals and we'll send you the VOICE Daily Deal as soon as we launch in each location.
How It Works
VOICE Daily Deals works like this: Everyday, we e-mail you one terrific deal on the best events and places in your city. If you're interested, you buy the deal. If you're not, you don't.
Sign up now and receive a daily opportunity to save big on big fun in your city.