- Regular Price$35
Today's New York Deal
$35 for 2 tickets to Made in Brooklyn Tours
Time Remaining00:00:00 -32320001
Made In Brooklyn Tours| Website
- Tours celebrate the creativity, ingenuity and entrepreneurial spirit of Brooklyn's industrial revolution and revival from the glassmakers and metal smiths to the wood workers and wine makers.
- Two tickets to any Brooklyn tour adventure: Old School Brooklyn - Bensonhurst (taste pizza, ravioli, pastries and other Italian-American favorites; Historic Fulton Ferry Landing (in the shadow of the Brooklyn and Manhattan Bridges, see whats new in DUMBO); Red Hook's historic waterfront (with its spectacular views of the Statue of Liberty and New York Harbor); or Brooklyn's historic East River Waterfront (with its striking views of the Manhattan skyline and see whats happening in Williamsburg).
- Expires 9/7/2012.
- Voucher cannot be redeemed until the day after deal closes.
- May buy unlimited vouchers.
- One per person, per visit.
- Limited quantities available.
- Tours are held on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays and depart from various locations throughout Brooklyn.
- The addresses for each tour starting point is located here: http://www.madeinbrooklyntours.com/directions
- Must schedule and redeem through Brown Paper Tickets www.brownpapertickets.com. Please call brown paper tickets for any scheduling questions (800) 838-3006 or Support@BrownPaperTickets.com.
- See the fine print that applies to all deals.
Brooklyn is the proud inventor of many important American staples like the deep-fried Twinkie, Sweet & Low, teddy bears and roller coasters, and was the locale for the first transaction using a bank credit card. Rediscover what some may call Manhattan's better half with Made in Brooklyn Tours and today's deal of two tickets to any adventure, a $70 value, for just $35.
Made in Brooklyn Tours celebrate the creativity, ingenuity and entrepreneurial spirit of Brooklyn's industrial revolution and revival from the glassmakers and metal smiths to the wood workers and wine makers. Available adventures include the Bensonhurst tour, an Italian-American jaunt into Brooklyn's pizza, pastries and raviolis; the DUMBO tour, a look at Brooklyn's historic Fulton Ferry Landing in the shadow of the Brooklyn and Manhattan bridges; the Red Hook tour, which will take you to Brooklyn's historic waterfront with stunning views of the Statue of Liberty and New York Harbor; and the Williamsburg tour, which promises striking views of the Manhattan skyline and who's making it in this revived area.
Questions about this deal Question about the Deal? Ask it here.
Well, no one's posted any questions, but you could be the first by asking a question below.
Discover Deals on the Go!
View in App Store »
iPhone App now
More Local Offers
$20 for one admission to The Lion, the Witch, and the WardrobeView
934:13:19 left 3363199
Feature Your Business
VOICE Daily Deals is a fantastic way to bring your business exactly what every business needs: more customers!
Let us show you how easy it is to reach an entirely new audience AND all of their friends.
Looking For Another City?
VOICE Daily Deals has partnered with Voice Media Group and will soon provide our "Daily Deals" in many new markets around the country. Sign up now for great deals and we'll send you the VOICE Daily Deal as soon as we launch in each location.
How It Works
VOICE Daily Deals works like this: Everyday, we e-mail you one terrific deal on the best events and places in your city. If you're interested, you buy the deal. If you're not, you don't.
Sign up now and receive a daily opportunity to save big on big fun in your city.