- Regular Price$40
Today's Broward / Palm Beach Deal
$35 for a single VIP ticket to the 1st Annual Palm Beach Craft Beer Festival
Time Remaining00:00:00 -26817021
1st Annual Palm Beach Craft Beer Festival(561) 441-3489 | Website
West Palm Beach104 Datura St.
West Palm Beach, FL 33410
- VIP wristband allows early access to sampling, AC lounge area with a cigar garden sponsored by Smoke Inn, and a souvenir glass beer stein.
- Live music by Guy Harvey, Ketchy Shuby Papa E. and Resolvers.
- Live music by Guy Harvey, Ketchy Shuby and Papa E.
- Home brew contest with cash prizes.
- Hot air balloon rides.
- Inflatable surf simulator.
- Food offered by favorite local restaurants and food trucks.
- Festival benefits the Surfrider Foundation and the Loggerhead Marinelife Center.
- See the deal for General Admission tickets here.
- Expires 7/28/2012.
- Voucher cannot be redeemed until the day after deal closes.
- Limited vouchers available.
- May purchase 2 plus 2 additional as gifts.
- Must be 21 years or older for entry. Must present valid I.D.
- Bring your printed Voice Daily Deal voucher with a valid I.D. to Will Call for entry.
- Held on July 28, 2012 from 3pm-9pm (VIP early access from 3pm-4pm; GA access beginning at 4pm).
- Event is Rain or Shine.
All sales are final - no refunds.
- See the fine print that applies to all deals.
Someone very wise called "Anonymous" once sang, "Oh, lager beer! It makes good cheer, And proves the poor man's worth; It cools the body through and through, and regulates the health." Make sure your cheer, worth and health levels are all at optimal by imbibing on your favorite fizzy beverage at the 1st Annual Palm Beach Craft Beer Festival. Optimize your wallet, too, by getting your brews half price with today's deal of a VIP ticket to the fest, a $70 value, for just $35.
Held on Saturday, July 28, this suds-centric event will feature samples of over 25 local, regional and international craft beers with an emphasis on neighborhood brewers and distributors. In addition to the booze, there will also be live music from Guy Harvey, Ketchy Shuby and Papa E., as well as a home brew contest with cash prizes and food offered by favorite local restaurants and food trucks. Drink up and let the beer be catalyst for some cool adventures with the festival's hot air balloon rides and inflatable surf simulator. VIP admission will get you a wristband which allows early access to the sampling, AC lounge area with a cigar garden sponsored by Smoke Inn, and a souvenir glass beer stein.
The event will be held in the Meyer Amphitheater in beautiful downtown West Palm Beach from 4:00 p.m.-9:00 p.m. Proceeds from the festival will benefit the Surfrider Foundation, which works to preserve our beaches, and the Loggerhead Marinelife Center, which promotes conservation of Florida's ecosystem especially for endangered or threatened turtle species. Because it doesn't get any better than drinking beer while doing good, do exactly that at the 1st Annual Palm Beach Craft Beer Festival.
Questions about this deal Question about the Deal? Ask it here.
Discover Deals on the Go!
View in App Store »
iPhone App now
More Local Offers
$45 for one VIP admission to the Burger, Beer and BBQ BashView
14:49:39 left 53379
$16 for Admission to the Dezer Collection Auto MuseumView
110:49:39 left 398979
Feature Your Business
VOICE Daily Deals is a fantastic way to bring your business exactly what every business needs: more customers!
Let us show you how easy it is to reach an entirely new audience AND all of their friends.
Looking For Another City?
VOICE Daily Deals has partnered with Voice Media Group and will soon provide our "Daily Deals" in many new markets around the country. Sign up now for great deals and we'll send you the VOICE Daily Deal as soon as we launch in each location.
How It Works
VOICE Daily Deals works like this: Everyday, we e-mail you one terrific deal on the best events and places in your city. If you're interested, you buy the deal. If you're not, you don't.
Sign up now and receive a daily opportunity to save big on big fun in your city.