- Regular Price$20
Today's Houston Deal
$30 early registration to Texas Spartan Sprint Mud Race, 2013
Time Remaining00:00:00 -46424531
Spartan Race - Texas| Website
- The Texas Spartan Sprint, May 18 & 19, 2013, is a 3+ mile, 15 obstacle battlefield of insane mud running to test your physical strength and mental resolve. 99.9% of all people who try this event will finish, and 100% will have their thirst for mud fully satisfied!
- Voted Outside Magazine's Best Obstacle Race in 2011 & 2012.
- Top 3 Males and top 3 Females at each Spartan Sprint qualify for a free entry into a Super Spartan of his or her choice.
- All racers receive a t-shirt, one beer ticket for anyone 21 and over, finisher's medal, race photos and awesome stories to tell!
- Rocking festival area including live music, on-site food vendors, raffles and awards ceremony! Racers and spectators can test their fitness in festival challenges including the Pull-Up Challenge, Slosh Pipe Challenge, Kaiser Challenge and Traverse Wall Challenge.
- Distance is around 4 miles. Fastest time is 35 minutes. Heats start at 8am with up to 250 racers and continue every 30 minutes throughout the day. Enter the 8am "Elite" heat if you want to be as competitive as possible and race against the best.
- Check out the Spartan Race 2012 Official Video!
- Want a front row seat to all the Spartan action? Spectator tickets are available for $20 online, or purchase them onsite for $25 (please bring cash). Spectators receive $5 Spartan bucks, access to some obstacles on the course, the epic Gladiator pit, finish line and the vendor tents!
- Interested in the full outdoor experience at Reveille Peak Ranch after the mud-slinging and partying? Reserve a campsite or RV hookup, and enjoy the best of lake breezes and stargazing.
- Additional overnight accommodations are available at surrounding lodges and campgrounds including Big Chief RV & Cabin Resort, Lakeside Lodge, Painted Sky Inn, Canyon Of The Eagles Lodge, and Log Country Cove. Explore other options at The Highland Lakes.
- Expires 5/15/2013.
- Voucher cannot be redeemed until the day after deal closes.
- Race location: Reveille Peak Ranch at 105 CR 114, Burnet, TX 78611.
- Valid for Saturday, May 18, 2013 or Sunday, May 19, 2013 Texas races only.
- VOICE Daily Deal voucher code to be entered online to complete registration. There is NO on-site registration. All registration must be completed prior to 5/15/13.
- May buy one voucher per person, and 4 additional as gifts.
- Limited quantities available.
- Registrations are final. No changing start waves.
- Accomodations not included.
- Additional fees: $10 on-site parking; $12 insurance fee upon registration (mandatory for all participants).
- Must be 14 years or older to participate.
- For online registration assistance please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- See the fine print that applies to all deals.
Questions about this deal Question about the Deal? Ask it here.
Well, no one's posted any questions, but you could be the first by asking a question below.
Discover Deals on the Go!
View in App Store »
iPhone App now
More Local Offers
$9 for 3-day pass to the Saint Paddy's Luck of the Irish Pub CrawlView
40:17:49 left 145069
$30 VIP ticket to Lucky's Pub St. Patrick's Day Festival - 3 LocationsView
64:17:49 left 231469
Feature Your Business
VOICE Daily Deals is a fantastic way to bring your business exactly what every business needs: more customers!
Let us show you how easy it is to reach an entirely new audience AND all of their friends.
Looking For Another City?
VOICE Daily Deals has partnered with Voice Media Group and will soon provide our "Daily Deals" in many new markets around the country. Sign up now for great deals and we'll send you the VOICE Daily Deal as soon as we launch in each location.
How It Works
VOICE Daily Deals works like this: Everyday, we e-mail you one terrific deal on the best events and places in your city. If you're interested, you buy the deal. If you're not, you don't.
Sign up now and receive a daily opportunity to save big on big fun in your city.